View topic image gallery

JY6.JPG
JY5.JPG
JY4.JPG
JY3.JPG
JY2.JPG
JY1.JPG
100_0664.JPG
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

i have a chance to pick up a Junk Yard, in very good shape. Cabinet is a 9 out of 10, rest of machine is 9.5, just needs to be cleaned. What's the going price on one of these? Are they fun? Thoughts & input as usual would be appreciated. Thanks

#2 12 years ago

Prices for these seem to have gone up a bit in the last year or two and price is really dependent on the area you are in. For one in excellent condition as you described I would say anywhere from $2500 to $3100 would be a reasonable range depending upon location.

As far as the pin, I think it is a fun pin to play. The playfield is wide open with a decent amount of shots spanning from side to side. Some people love wide open playfields some people don't it really depends on what you like. I do have fun playing this pin but not sure about it's lastability maybe someone that has owned it before can comment on that.

#3 12 years ago

The price is $1000. I offered $900, but he's firm on th price. He has a Jurassic Park for the same price

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

The price is $1000.

Dude....

#5 12 years ago

That is a very good deal on both those IMO. Is Bigbill gonna be adding to the collection???

#6 12 years ago

The price is $1000. I offered $900, but he's firm on th price. He has a Jurassic Park for the same price

You didn't just compare JY with Jurassic Park did you?

#7 12 years ago

That is a great price. What is the condition? I was looking for one awhile back and $1800 and up is what I was finding for a nice one. $900 I would think at that price it would need a junk yard lol

#8 12 years ago

Great price, buy JY play it for a while and sell it on and then go back for JP!

#9 12 years ago



JP is prob. 7.5 - 8 on overall condition. Had two more pins he wants to sell. A Harley, no price given, and a sports theme one je can't remember what it is (DMD game) thought it might be hockey. Less than 1K.

#10 12 years ago

What are you doing on your computer? Go get them both. Now.

#11 12 years ago

I would buy them both right away.

#12 12 years ago

Junk Yard cabinet 9.0, playfield is a little dirty, but a 9.5. I played one game on it, it plays great. I'm at work now. I'll be getting it tonight, I'll post pics. The one flaw I saw, is it could use a new sheet of glass.

#13 12 years ago

I wouldn't have left his place without it that day you saw it. Play it for a while and sell it for 2500-2750. Game get boring after a while but still has a good value.

#14 12 years ago

I was on my lunch HR today when I played it. I'm taking vacation to go & get it

#16 12 years ago

damn wish i could find steals like this

#17 12 years ago

I would have bought all 4. I bet the other 2 were a great price as well....

#18 12 years ago

some people have all the luck

#19 12 years ago

Junk Yard is in da house!!!

Still thinking over JP

Sega Harley, Mylar on pf worn through in spots, but played well. He wants $1200. Told him I'd think on it.

Last game was a Rollergames, well used, and very dirty. He wants $500. I think I'll pass on that one.

Will post pics of JY tomorrow.

#20 12 years ago

good deal

#21 12 years ago

great find, score!

#22 12 years ago

I'll let you know what this JY goes for 2-morrow...

100_0664.JPG100_0664.JPG

#23 12 years ago

WTG Bill! You'll need a U Haul next October to trade all of your pins!

#24 12 years ago

i will take six of them

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from mickthepin:

i will take six of them

Joker in the house?

#26 12 years ago

Way to go Bigbill, that has to be the best price for JY Ive ever seen. Deal of the week for sure.

#27 12 years ago

Congrats on the JY Bigbill!

#28 12 years ago

Here's the pics. Cabinet is a little rougher than I thought, but very happy. Fun game. I did find one broke plastic, the one behind the craqne, with the cars on it. Anyone know where I can get one?

#29 12 years ago

Here's the pics. Cabinet is a little rougher than I thought, but very happy. Fun game. I did find one broke plastic, the one behind the crane, with the cars on it. Anyone know where I can get one?

JY1.JPGJY1.JPG JY2.JPGJY2.JPG JY3.JPGJY3.JPG

#31 12 years ago

3 more!

JY4.JPGJY4.JPG JY5.JPGJY5.JPG JY6.JPGJY6.JPG

#32 12 years ago

wtg up north neighbor! Looks like quite a fun game...how do you change your post titles?

#33 12 years ago

Edit your first post, and you can do it there. Sorry for the double posts, fast fingers, slow computer.

#34 12 years ago

insane it looks like it is pristine shape!

#35 12 years ago

did find one broke plastic, the one behind the craqne, with the cars on it. Anyone know where I can get one?

http://www.littleshopofgames.com/Games/jy.html

Here's one for 60 bucks.

#36 12 years ago

Nice looking machine Bigbill,I didn't know the cabinet and playfield colors were that dynamic.

#37 12 years ago

enjoy, I miss mine. I loved the time machine arcade mode.
Whats with the decal sticker on top of the refrigerator? thats not factory or a mod. Use Orange Glow to get that off safely.

#38 12 years ago

Thanks Donny, I didn't catch that. I'll remove it tomorrow.

#39 12 years ago

congrats on the purchase - looks to be in very nice condition.

#40 12 years ago

I love the art on this pin. That crane area looks like fun too! Nice find! there's one in denver that's been for sale for 2700 for quite some time now.

#41 12 years ago

Looks like a ton of fun. I just noticed on one of the pics that next to the flippers there are pinballs that look very much like the Pinside logo pinball. Pretty cool.

#42 12 years ago

good looking pin

#43 12 years ago

Nice!

#44 12 years ago

Great catch!!

#45 12 years ago

Nice find...a pin I always thought would be fun. Nice price, I would pay 1500 every day

1 week later
#46 12 years ago

I never offer less for stuff when it's underpriced that badly. I gotta work on that.

#47 12 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

thats not factory or a mod.

A mod is a mod or is there some sorta rule they have to be done by everyone else before they are legit? It looks like a west coast choppers sticker to me. I'd remove it too.

#48 12 years ago

Nice score bigbill !

#49 12 years ago

Great price on that one. You should bundle all the rest and buy them all. You can usually basically get one for free when you go that route.

#50 12 years ago

Nice score, too bad this machine does not have any pop bumpers otherwise would be looking to add one eventually.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 37.50
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-for-williams-junk-yard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.