6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by kbowmandc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kbowmandc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I sold a HUO for $4500 early this year. I sold a modded (Eli Fiber Ramps & Arcade Mod 3.1 + LEDs, 3D translite) and very lightly routed one (looked HUO) for $5300 about 2 months ago. Sold another HUO one about a year ago for $4400.

Geez! I wish I had known you were selling those. I would have easily matched your prices. Still looking...

1 month later
#14 6 years ago

I'm not looking anymore. I bought golfingdad1's Tron about a month ago. It's super sick (Eli lit ramps, Tron arcade, cliffy protectors, lit light cycles, etc etc). He said there were only 1250 plays on it when I bought it. Now, just one month later, I'm about to hit the 3000 mark. So happy.

Bought it for $5900 and picked it up myself. Drove from San Diego, CA to Tucson, AZ in one day. 14 hour drive. Whoa!

#15 6 years ago

Also, this last hour I got my two highest scores on Tron EVER. 258,243,470 and 280,791,120. On the 258 million game - all I needed was one Gem shot in SOS #2 to gain another 43 million points and then have Portal lit. Crazy day here!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kbowmandc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside