Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pat_benatar-lady_death_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
LadyDeath1_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

Since there were only 150 of the units/kits made, I was wondering what it might be worth?

#2 8 years ago

No idea, especially in Australia. It's a conversion kit from Mata-Hari, right? I can't say for sure but I doubt one would pay a high premium (if any) for these transformations.

Any picture to upload? Pinside's archive is very poor for this one.

#3 8 years ago

backglass looks like vampirella. Wouldlove to see a machine with this lady death image

LadyDeath1_(resized).jpgLadyDeath1_(resized).jpg

#4 8 years ago

Yes. This was a conversion kit for the Mata Hari. I will be getting it sometime next week. Hopefully upload some photos then.

#5 8 years ago

Bishop, I'm totally jealous!

Have always wanted to find one of those conversion kits and have had a Mata Hari sitting here to convert for years. Sadly, I have NEVER seen one of these for sale.

Congratulations on your find and please do post images!

(if you DO want to sell...please PM me!)

#6 8 years ago

Xeneize, I live in Oz! If I knew how much it was worth I might think about it! Lol!!! That was the whole purpose of this thread. A ball park figure would be great. Although I have physically seen the machine, I was actually looking at another machine the same person was selling and only after called him about the Lady Death.

#7 8 years ago

We have these in stock at Top Score Gamerooms. He will only be selling as completed game units though.

#8 8 years ago

So what are you guys selling them for over ther? @TopScoreGameroom

#9 8 years ago

Anybody????? Just a ball park figure of what they are selling for in your neck of the woods.

#10 8 years ago

Sorry, will answer your email shortly. We are insanely busy fulfilling some restoration orders right now. We do not get on pinside often. One of our associates informed us about this post.
We actually have not got pricing ready or I would've emailed you already. We are getting ready to start a lady death soon
Thanks for your patience

#11 8 years ago

Here r some photos

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#12 8 years ago

Looks like she's wearing a boob shirt

#13 8 years ago

Lol. You are sooo right!!

#14 8 years ago

I never saw Lady Death before, but sure looks a lot like Pat Benatar, circa 1980.

pat_benatar-lady_death_(resized).jpgpat_benatar-lady_death_(resized).jpg

#15 8 years ago

Thats totally vamprilla

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-for-lady-death and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.