550-5057-xx.jpg
large.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 10 years ago

Glad you passed on that one, if your not into resto then you would have been miserable. I found mine on ebay, I was the only one to bid on it and I got it for 1200 and it came with a new set of plastics. The PF and BG are in beautiful shape but the front of the cab needs to be re-stenciled. It arrives tomorrow.

#20 10 years ago

Yup, can't believe I was the only bidder, may be the shipping turned people off. But when you find a nice example of a game at an attractive price don't think twice about the shipping cost. Ya gotta get it to you somehow right.

#22 10 years ago

Well I got it today, plugged it in and only the right half of the back box lights came on and no it wasn't the bulbs, really pissed me off so I sent the seller a nasty note through ebay. We'll see what happens next. I may open a case on him or I may not. It will need all new rubbers and some but not much PF touch ups but nothing I can't handle. Hope you find a nice one.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Try wiggling the GI connector and/or checking the fuses with a multimeter. Connectors might be a little burnt. Could be a really simple fix.

Yeah I have to try a few things, I'm thinking it's a bad trace because the right side is out, if it were a fuse all the lights would be out. But it doesn't help matters when your multi meter takes a dump and it's 110 degrees in the garage where the game was delivered to. Oh and the jet bumper lights are out too, hoping it's just the bulbs. Thanks for the suggestions. I love this place, everyone is so helpful.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Fyi: someone sells a decal that goes over that wear near the flippers.

Yes that decal covers most of that wear. I was lucky with mine, it has factory (I think factory) mylar on most of the pf.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-for-hs-this-condition?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.