New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 154272)

Price check for Gottlieb Barb Wire

By ForceFlow

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by snyper2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brtlkat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

I have noticed many folks here rate Gottlieb's lower..way lower sometimes. Not much love. Be careful. My opinion is 1,500 min.
5 months ago people here told me my Maverick would not fetch a dollar more than 1,000 and my LW3 would barely get the same (actually 900 was stated). I sold both for $1,650 each lol. Had back up offers too. It is the same thing in the acdc Luci thread. Some there say they are worth $6k tops...maximum...not a cent more!!! I have 3 standing offers for $8k. If I leave the invisiglass, cannon mod,bell mod, shaker and speaker led mod in then I can have $8,500 cash in my hand all day, every day from Mon to Sun lol.
Whatever you are told here for value, take it with a grain of salt Always keep your guard up! Double and triple check outside of public forums!

Unknowing pinball buyers will buy at a higher price. But people in the pinball community will not buy a LW3 or a maverick for 1650, Sorry we all know what kind of players they are.. So when asking on this group for 1650 for these titles you are correct you will not sell them. Sell on CL to non pinball people (first time buyers) is the only hope for these titles at a crazy price of 1650 each.

#14 4 years ago

So back to BW,,, 1500 tops for this machine, Owned it, ok player. But don't pay more then that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 249.00
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 700.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 800.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 3.00
Electronics
Docent Electronics
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 14.95
Pinball Machine
COINTAKER.COM
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brtlkat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside