700dollars.jpg
photo 1.JPG
image6.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 2.JPG
image5.JPG
image.jpg
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Wow Lon you have taken that better than I would have, because if I went to his event and he got in my face to laugh(as he brags) he for sure wouldn't be laughing because he would be to busy defending his self. Ed

#52 9 years ago

In regards to repeat buy in tournaments. People with unlimited bank rolls, will qualify. doesn't mean your a good player. Even very horrible players will have a great game eventually. The better the player, the more consistent good games they will have.

An A player will have around

30 good games and 1 tanked game

B player has about 20 good games and 10 tanks

C player will have 15 good 15 bad

And D player will have 5 good and 25 bad.

I've noticed through the years by keeping track of my good and bad game ratios, that I moved up from F division, to a solid B- over the course of 22 years.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from lmcdonald111:

Just for the facts what was the final price?

Like I said, I didn't haggle.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

In regards to repeat buy in tournaments. People with unlimited bank rolls, will qualify. doesn't mean your a good player. Even very horrible players will have a great game eventually. The better the player, the more consistent good games they will have.
I've noticed through the years by keeping track of my good and bad game ratios, that I moved up from F division, to a solid B- over the course of 22 years.

totally agree with this. Ever since I started to really try and hone my skills as a player I really paid attention to my good vs bad game ratio. Just like a K/D ratio when I used to play Halo and COD all the time in college. I was obsessed with keeping that number positive.

#55 9 years ago

Oh Todd
Then how can one comment in the Price check.
How about a simple more or less than the 700.00
Because your no comment speaks volumes

Captain I agree.
But that's not what matters in the end is it
I'm a solid B.
With flashes of A.

#56 9 years ago

How about a simple more or less than the 700.00
Because your no comment speaks volumes

The asking price was $700 and I said I didn't haggle. Is that clear enough. If it's not:

Good grief.

700dollars.jpg700dollars.jpg
#57 9 years ago

Captain
That rating system deserves a whole new thread. I like it.

#58 9 years ago

Thank you Todd.

Sadly many times people speak in vague terms leaving things to the imagination. I help write standards and bylaws. Words mean something , exact words are not interpreted incorrectly.

For that price with all those extras you made a wonderfully great deal !!!!

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I noticed a long time ago that A players win 60-90% of the time when opposing a random selection of skilled players.

Game selection is a factor but generally speaking no tournament is all "coin flip" type games.

#60 9 years ago

A firepower can sell for 300-2500 until you see high def pics and have all the details (more high def pics of that "CPR" playfield) about what is included... Why does that "brown area" around the apron look so strange? This thread is useless jabber at this point.

#61 9 years ago

Sold my Firepower just before Christmas on ebay for $1275. Condition was nice but not collector's quality.

#62 9 years ago

Sadly many times people speak in vague terms leaving things to the imagination. I help write standards and bylaws. Words mean something , exact words are not interpreted incorrectly.

Imagine a monkey drinking a beer sitting on a bar stool and you'll understand how the moose skydives at midnight. 12?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hawesville, KY
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
1,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-fire-power/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.