Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo 6.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Hey all

Recently picked up a Family Guy on a trade. Was told HUO, has McKee lit topper, plays 100% and looks great. Cab is great.

Any ideas on a price? I never see them for sale, especially around these parts.

Thanks in advance.

#2 11 years ago

#3 11 years ago

I was looking for one HUO a few months ago and most of the guys I found selling them were in the 4000-4500 range.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Legacy:

I was looking for one HUO a few months ago and most of the guys I found selling them were in the 4000-4500 range.

this....

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Legacy:

Cool. So, doing pinball math, a couple months ago for 4000 - 4500, would now be 7800 - 8200? Did I increase the price correctly? (Double winky so no one takes this statement seriously)

Thanks for the replies so far!

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Cool. So, doing pinball math, a couple months ago for 4000 - 4500, would now be 7800 - 8200? [] Did I increase the price correctly? []

Perfect inflation algorithm

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Legacy said:I was looking for one HUO a few months ago and most of the guys I found selling them were in the 4000-4500 range.
Cool. So, doing pinball math, a couple months ago for 4000 - 4500, would now be 7800 - 8200? Did I increase the price correctly? (Double winky so no one takes this statement seriously)
Thanks for the replies so far!

You should probably start around 8500, need some wiggle room in there.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Legacy:

You should probably start around 8500, need some wiggle room in there.

That sounds fair. I'll also put it out on route for a month, that should increase it's value a bit. I mean, then it's broken in, right? All the bugs will be worked out.

#9 11 years ago

$4000-$4200

#10 11 years ago

HUO 4.5K

#11 11 years ago

Yep, 4200-4500 based on what I've seen, which hasn't been much. They don't come up for sale very often, and certainly not in AZ! Still looking for one...

#12 11 years ago

AZ Ben your avatar is hilarious, I remember that scene

#13 11 years ago

I've been offered $4500 for my spotless HUO game...so take it from there.

#14 11 years ago

4.5k for a HUO. Depends on your region of the world I would suspect as well. With you being in Canada the price may be even higher due to scarcity and what not.

#15 11 years ago

Agree with the other $4500 guys for HUOs here; I know of one that recently sold for this amount and there's one on Mr. Pinball also for $4500 right now.

1 year later
#16 10 years ago

Bump!!

Been 1 year now...FG price went up or down ? HUO little scratches (minor on cabinet ) 4500.00 ?

Thanks

#17 10 years ago

would say $4500 would be about right. I have a very nice HUO FG and would not sell for any less than $4500. Great game- love the call outs.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Bump!!
Been 1 year now...FG price went up or down ? HUO little scratches (minor on cabinet ) 4500.00 ?
Thanks

I would go down a few hundred for the scratches; but really the pf is the absolute final decision maker. FGY is a great game - probably lawlors best IMO.

#19 10 years ago

Any specific things i should be aware when looking at the FG playfield ?
Any commun wear on that playfield ?

Thanks again

#20 10 years ago

I would say the most common wear is damage on the play field from the scoop. Mine got damaged on the "N" insert in pinball. Also the scoop gets beat up too of course.

Also, I will be trying to get $4000 for mine. It is in pretty good shape even with the insert damage.

photo 6.JPGphoto 6.JPG
#21 10 years ago
Quoted from loppydog:

I would say the most common wear is damage on the play field from the scoop. Mine got damaged on the "N" insert in pinball. Also the scoop gets beat up too of course.
Also, I will be trying to get $4000 for mine. It is in pretty good shape even with the insert damage.

photo 6.JPG 2 MB

Thanks a lot !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saugerties, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-family-guy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.