You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1639 (resized).PNG
IMG_1640 (resized).PNG
FullSizeRender (12) (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

What do these go for these days? Here are a few pics (all I have so far).

Claims that it is "working 100%".

Is that some kind of error message on the display?IMG_1640 (resized).PNGIMG_1640 (resized).PNGIMG_1639 (resized).PNGIMG_1639 (resized).PNGFullSizeRender (12) (resized).jpgFullSizeRender (12) (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Hest Co is indeed an error message!

Nah. It's "highest score" moving.

$800-1500 for an F-14 these days, with $1000-1300 probably your average for a decent working one. They made a million of them so don't be afraid to walk away. I'd say the biggest things to check would be working and complete beacon set, and also check the inserts. Many F-14s have horribly raised inserts that turn those bonus X arrows into mini ski jumps (I once made the mistake of play testing one without the glass on and lanched a ball into the game next to it.)

#3 7 years ago

Thanks, Levi!

Do the beacons initiate during multiball?

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Thanks, Levi!
Do the beacons initiate during multiball?

yes and when you have all balls locked and MB ready. If a light bulb is out no big deal those are available, but they should all spin.

#5 7 years ago

I sold a VERY nice unrestored one at Expo last year for 1700. It was the nicest one of 3 I've owned in the last 10 years. It played awesome and I know it will be difficult to track down a nicer one.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I sold a VERY nice unrestored one at Expo last year for 1700. It was the nicest one of 3 I've owned in the last 10 years. It played awesome and I know it will be difficult to track down a nicer one.

You did very well and I'd call that an outlier.

There were a couple decent working ones at Allentown last year in the 1100-1300 range.

#7 7 years ago

I just purchased a really good condition F14 for $1200. Plays fine, translite in good shape, playfield has no bare or significant worn areas. The cabinet has a few scratches, and there are a few burned out bulbs. The beacon motor was shot, but you can pick one up from Marco for $30. I will strip the playfield, wax and install new rubbers and have a really good machine for under $1300.

#8 7 years ago

I sold one last year that played perfectly, was shopped with fresh rubber, balls, coil sleeves, all 4 flippers rebuilt, LED color match lighting under playfield, cabinet was so-so, legs were typical tarnished and rusty, typical mylar delamination at inserts but otherwise playfield was good, very little wear. translight was great but one speaker grille had a hole in it, beacons were there but the motor was gone so the beacons did not work. sold it for $1160.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-f-14-tomcat-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.