(Topic ID: 143714)

Price Check EM Close Encouters

By pantherpinball

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pantherpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I tried to do some research on this on pinside but didn't see much. I have a friend who has an EM Close Encounters and is looking to sell it but isn't sure what to ask. She asked me what it's worth but to be honest I really don't know. I have had plenty of SS System 1s pass through my hands, but don't have a grasp on this. Can anyone help me shed some light on this one?

#4 8 years ago

Very positive it's an EM. Condition is a little unknown it was hard to tell from the photos but the BG was about an 8.5 playfield is unknown due to some glare but is steady a 6 could be a 9 but just couldn't see. The sides are unknown.

#7 8 years ago

Any one else with thoughts on this one. I was hoping to make my recommendation today.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Wanted
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pantherpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-em-close-encouters?tu=pantherpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.