Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jgeiger
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 9 years ago

hi all-I looked for a while for my girl and cant add much more than whats been offered on price info.but take into consideration if cabinet decals messed up you can always get new ones install as winter project,new plastics and back glass..even cpr taking orders for playfield..these items can help with your decision.im not saying waste money but you should consider all this as pay now or later kind of thing.my girl needs new decal in the front.i know some guys would walk away ,I understand this as maybe they want what they want..i knew I could replace.....the Elvira on ebay now is also on Chicago craigs list..he is pinsider and machine looks pretty nice..i still believe this best possible choice to buy from fellow pinsiders..why not pm him and at least look at as many deals as possible before you make choice..good luck on the hunt

#17 9 years ago

I think its inhomearcades..look at the machine as its on ebay now..if you have interest pm him direct from pinside after you contact him on ebay.i see his posts from time to time and no I don't know him but you might as well talk to him as it says shopped

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 49.99
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 70.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 45.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-elvira-and-the-party-monsters-1?tu=belairjoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.