• 24 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jgeiger
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Thoughts?
Areas to look for in terms of wear? Parts availability?

Thanks

#2 9 years ago

Ramps are usually cracked, mine are, and Im finding it difficult to find nice/decent ones.

#3 9 years ago

bump

Anyone have a pricing on these?

#4 9 years ago

My experience is if you can find a decent one for under $2k it's a bargain. Just one of the more collectible System 11s because of the Elvira part. They can go up from there depending on quality.

#5 9 years ago

For what its worth, the 2015 Mr. Pinball price guide has it at $2,500.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

My experience is if you can find a decent one for under $2k it's a bargain. Just one of the more collectible System 11s because of the Elvira part. They can go up from there depending on quality.

Agreed. Anything under $2k will most likely be a player's machine with some cosmetic issues.

#7 9 years ago

Thanks. Really hoping one pops up. I LOVE the artwork and theme... so much I'm willing to trade either my bsd or shadow for it (plus cash obviously)

#8 9 years ago

I picked one up in October for $1600 with a fully mylared playfield and cabinet fade. It was in a pretty rural area which is why it lasted almost a day. I was able to snap it up thanks to a tip from another pinsider. I put new ramps and cpr plastics in it. I'm pretty confident i could get 2500 for it. Not that I'll sell though. So moral is, deals are out there if you are willing to wait 2 years like I did.

#9 9 years ago

Oh and I think Dr.Dude is actually more fun

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I picked one up in October for $1600 with a fully mylared playfield and cabinet fade. It was in a pretty rural area which is why it lasted almost a day. I was able to snap it up thanks to a tip from another pinsider. I put new ramps and cpr plastics in it. I'm pretty confident i could get 2500 for it. Not that I'll sell though. So moral is, deals are out there if you are willing to wait 2 years like I did.

If you still have a source for new ramps please shoot me a pm...been hunting for a bit!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

If you still have a source for new ramps please shoot me a pm...been hunting for a bit!

Sorry I don't. I bought them from Pinball Inc last year when they started a preorder.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Sorry I don't. I bought them from Pinball Inc last year when they started a preorder.

Worth a shot, hopefully something pans out soon. I plan on taking it to a show next month and dont know if mine will hold up to 400 plays!

#13 9 years ago

I'd like to find one in the Philly area!!

#14 9 years ago

Well then start your own thread.

#15 9 years ago

hi all-I looked for a while for my girl and cant add much more than whats been offered on price info.but take into consideration if cabinet decals messed up you can always get new ones install as winter project,new plastics and back glass..even cpr taking orders for playfield..these items can help with your decision.im not saying waste money but you should consider all this as pay now or later kind of thing.my girl needs new decal in the front.i know some guys would walk away ,I understand this as maybe they want what they want..i knew I could replace.....the Elvira on ebay now is also on Chicago craigs list..he is pinsider and machine looks pretty nice..i still believe this best possible choice to buy from fellow pinsiders..why not pm him and at least look at as many deals as possible before you make choice..good luck on the hunt

#16 9 years ago

Can you provide this pinsider's info?

#17 9 years ago

I think its inhomearcades..look at the machine as its on ebay now..if you have interest pm him direct from pinside after you contact him on ebay.i see his posts from time to time and no I don't know him but you might as well talk to him as it says shopped

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

I think its inhomearcades..look at the machine as its on ebay now..if you have interest pm him direct from pinside after you contact him on ebay.i see his posts from time to time and no I don't know him but you might as well talk to him as it says shopped

I looked at that pin. It's missing parts that he fails to even mention in his description

Pass.

#19 9 years ago

I sold a beater one, lots of playfield wear and lots of cabinet wrinkling around legs, 2 years ago for $1800 and thought I gave it away cheap. Thought it would be easy to replace. Started looking for another the day I sold it, foolishly passed on two, but hopefully found another after a 2 year search.

#20 9 years ago

I recently traded my EATPM with new PhoenixArcade decals, new pinscore green display, CPR screened plastics, floating eyeball plunger, with a perfect translight and mylared playfield, no cracked ramps, etc. plus $2000 for a Williams' Indiana Jones with perfect playfield but needing new decals. I paid one-third the going rate for the Elvira but had to drive about 800 miles to get it. I'm happy. JLC

#21 9 years ago

I bought mine almost 2 yrs ago for 2k. Needed complete shop job. She was rough, but I wanted it so bad, and they just don't pop up very often. Did almost a full PF teardown, replaced all plastics, rubber, posts, added all LED's and more. I wouldn't sell her for less than 2800-3000.

#22 9 years ago

I picked mine up for $2400 last year. Play field has mylar that cleaned up nice. A few wear spots outside the mylar that need some touch up. Plastics are decent but some cracks here and there. The outside of the cabinet was completely redone. Oh, and the dude threw in the nude translite.

#23 9 years ago

Thanks guys.

Tough finding one of these. I thought my days of system 11 pins were over after I sold them off and went into the Williams/Bally DMD stuff. But I find myself being drawn back into that era of pins. The are just so much more newbie friendly at parties, etc. Easy rulesets and pins you don't have to think so much about playing.

#24 9 years ago

My Party Monsters and Dr Dude get lots of play when people come over. Like you said, they are fun, easy, and the art is whacky enough to talk about.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 45.95
$ 70.00
$ 69.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 18.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-elvira-and-the-party-monsters-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.