• Latest reply 10 years ago by Dommer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0009.jpg
ccwwls.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jibmums.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Going to check out an Earthshaker later, condition unknown so I was wondering what price to expect for (a) an excellent original with nearly no wear, or (b) a good quality fully-working players machine with the usual (but not horrible) wear. And just for kicks, (c) a restorable specimen, worn but not entirely blown out.

I'm not familiar with Sys 11's in general and Earthshaker in particular, so is there anything other than the usual playfield wear, battery corrosion, etc. that I should look out for? Is there a big premium for the earlier "collapsing building" tables?

Lastly, this era of Williams playfields was available with diamondplate, correct? Aside from condition, how can I tell the diff between a dp and non-dp playfield?

#4 10 years ago

Will take some pix, in all likelihood though at that point I'll either be bringing it home or leaving it be. Hate making two trips.

I see in another post that XR-7 pf's sometimes have "XR-7" written on the front of the playfield in marker, I'll have to take a look for that.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Make sure that the fault opens and stays open. There is a plastic "cam" type part that wears out and there is no replacement made yet.

Is this a part that's specific to the collapsing building, or all Earthshakers?

#17 10 years ago

Earthshaker's in da house! And in the car, and in my gf's car. Had to separate it into cabinet, backbox, and playfield to get it up a very narrow flight of stairs from a basement. Overall it's in fantastic condition. Will post pix in a new thread once I shoot some.

#19 10 years ago

What exactly am I checking or looking for?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jibmums.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-earthshaker?tu=jibmums and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.