Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DakotaMike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

You could be right. But I figured it's worth asking. He does have his info on one of the apron cards, and it says pinball sales on it, so its possible. In my area, you've got to sometimes be creative to try and find pins. His website is pinballfixer.com and doesn't list any prices. So I've got no idea what he sells stuff for. I just want to make sure I've got some info in my pocket before I start talking to him.

Are there any pics?

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

No, I didn't think to take any at the time. We were looking at furniture and I saw the pin sitting against a wall. It was only after I got back to the car that my gears started turning.
But yeah, side decals are good. Front cab has some fading and repaired damage. Backglass and head looked good. Playfield had a lot wear and planking, but no massive patches missing paint. More like wear lines in high traffic areas, and general planking throughout. The machine was off, and when I asked an employee they said it had a stuck ball so they had switched it off. That's the best I can do for the description for now.

If he sells and repairs pins for a living...he should be able to price it for you as well. I would certainly expect something in the line of lower end players condition (accounting for your description) of around 2200.

The problem is, with a poor Playfield...it should be below that. I would guesstimate the 1700 range.

There is a value for anything at the right price, but no one can truly tell you without seeing the pics.

They made well over 5000 of them, so if it isn't in the condition you want or at a good price, I would walk.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-earthshaker-players-condition?tu=daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.