Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by akm
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schusler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Nobody is saying it isnt worth nothing at all, but its not a 2k machine. Im sure its worth 800 or so in pristine condition but thats probably about it. Im not knocking it, its just the truth. I thought about getting it for myself but I just didn't want it. Im sure its a decent and fun game probably. I have a nice Supersonic, Firepower, and Meteor, but guess what? They're not worth much money, just like Hollywood Heat isnt.

If you were talking about 5+ years ago - you're right. Nowadays, the System 80B pins have been gaining attention from players. Some of them even selling @ 2k territory.

One thing on this particular pin is the condition. Hollywood Heats in this condition are a rare bird. (From my experience, this is the one 80B pin I see more often beat.)

The ramp itself is one of the most sought after, the plastics (I believe Steve no longer has these anymore.)

I for one would easily put up 8 bills for the condition described.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hollywood heat is a nifty little game and one of trudeau's better designs. Not too popular but HUO pristine counts for something. $1300-1700 for right buyer.
I always liked how gottlieb went from huge blue displays to minuscule blue displays. Make up yer minds!

Good point Levi. I always have to don my eyeglasses when I play to see my score.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schusler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-documented-huo-hollywood-heat?tu=Schusler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.