(Topic ID: 55687)

Price check documented HOU TFLE with 2nd run McKee topper.

By starbase

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Debating selling my Transformers LE (combo) with McKee topper, paid 5895 has my guess under 300 plays have receipt. Topper was just installed one week ago.

It's not for sale yet so know Pms yet as I have not made up my mind about this. Any help from recent sellers is appreciated. My guess is 5200 or around there.

#3 10 years ago

Sounds about right Bojo, thanks for your input. I know how much people are bored of these threads but they are helpful to the seller.

#10 10 years ago

Highly debating this sale just seems I have less and less time for pins and some games are not being played enough. Problem is I really enjoy transformers ,great sound, great shots and toys. Just been mainly playing my two music based pins and tron. Going to play it a bit this week and maybe I will talk myself out of this again. I did just sell lotr and prefer this game to that because its so much faster.

Thanks for all the input in no way did I expect to not take some loss stern made too many combos.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-documented-hou-tfle-with-2nd-run-mckee-topper?tu=starbase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.