(Topic ID: 55687)

Price check documented HOU TFLE with 2nd run McKee topper.

By starbase

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by thedarkknight77
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Debating selling my Transformers LE (combo) with McKee topper, paid 5895 has my guess under 300 plays have receipt. Topper was just installed one week ago.

It's not for sale yet so know Pms yet as I have not made up my mind about this. Any help from recent sellers is appreciated. My guess is 5200 or around there.

#2 7 years ago

Sold my combo LE with around 50 plays for less then $4800 a few months ago, so would think yours is around $4900-5000 with the topper.

#3 7 years ago

Sounds about right Bojo, thanks for your input. I know how much people are bored of these threads but they are helpful to the seller.

#4 7 years ago

I would think $4750 obo, and I would offer $4500 and hope you are close by.... Good game a keeper if I got it...but you hardly play it, so sell it or trade me for cash + Simpsons pinball party.

#5 7 years ago

I would say around $5200. There is no way I would sell mine for $4750 obo. Thats just nuts. Thats what it would cost you to buy a stern pro nowadays and TFLE kicks ass.

#6 7 years ago

~ $5K with no mods. The Matt McKee topper is awesome, so factor that into the price along with any other mods. Don't get lowballed.

#7 7 years ago

Yeah, tough call in a slow summer market. I know someone in NY that just sold one for $5,100....but I haven't been offered my $5k asking price for mine yet,which is for sale. In this era of people complaining of high prices, TFLE for $5K is certainly good value.., but its summer man.

But there are always lots of people that will complain about absolutely every pin (maybe not the same ones everytime). I mean, if it wasn't for the head bangers, the general consensus on every game since Tron (and pretty much before Tron back to SM...with a revisionist revolution having occurred with IM) is that they SUCK! And that includes WOZ. Hell, even with the metal heads hyping it up, plenty of people are saying "show me" with MET and crossing their fingers on Star Trek.

Me, Im having an awful lot of fun playing some of these "awful" machines. I mean, if people would rather pay $5k plus for pros instead of an LE that's their prerogative.

#8 7 years ago

High $4k range WITHOUT the topper. I would sell that separate and get a bit more money from the sale. Selling together will not yield as much and maybe some would rather not have it to keep the price down while others would love to get the topper for their already owned TF

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Yeah, tough call in a slow summer market.

Summer is the worst for selling

#10 7 years ago

Highly debating this sale just seems I have less and less time for pins and some games are not being played enough. Problem is I really enjoy transformers ,great sound, great shots and toys. Just been mainly playing my two music based pins and tron. Going to play it a bit this week and maybe I will talk myself out of this again. I did just sell lotr and prefer this game to that because its so much faster.

Thanks for all the input in no way did I expect to not take some loss stern made too many combos.

#11 7 years ago

They were being closed out NIB for 5295.00 if that helps

2 weeks later
#12 7 years ago
Quoted from john041160:

They were being closed out NIB for 5295.00 if that helps

do you know if those are those combos only or decepticon and autobots also?

#13 7 years ago

Combos. Others are a few hundred higher. Add shipping.

#14 7 years ago

Sell the topper separate and then list the game for $5000 and cross your fingers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside