20191108_151135 (resized).jpg
IMG-20191107-WA0000 (resized).jpg
IMG-20191107-WA0001 (resized).jpg
IMG-20191107-WA0003 (resized).jpg
IMG-20191107-WA0004 (resized).jpg
IMG-20191107-WA0006 (resized).jpg
IMG-20191107-WA0007 (resized).jpg
IMG-20191107-WA0008 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gdonovan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

Well that's the problem a bit, he wants $2200 now as is. But I want to give him $2200 for it after I finished the repairs.
Can upload photo's from the power supply board tomorrow!

It does have a better than average playfield, from what I have been reading the DE Batman playfields are usually in tough shape.

I think you are close in price, with issues though a tough call. If you can do repair yourself not so bad then if boards need repair.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

Thanks for your reply. It does have a decent playfield indeed.
The problem is just that I don't know what the repairs are going to cost, but we can do the repairs at home so.
Think I will repair the board and make an offer after it.

I think you are better now making offer, after fixed price will go up.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

So I should agree on $2200 for the fixed machine no matter the costs of the repairs?

That is up to you.

I think once machine is fixed, owner will increase price since it is fixed now of course or no longer wish to sell at all.

How much is one that is fully functional and in decent condition in your area?

Sometime you do have to gamble, win or lose.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The playfield is better than most, but not perfect.
Who's actually paying $2k+ for this title? I've seen a couple of these for $1500-$1800 (but with more playfield wear) and they don't seem to move.

Location, location, location.

Guy is in the Netherlands. Not sure what sales and pin availability is like compared to the east coast.

FYI anyone who says DE is not built as good as Williams/Bally/Gottlieb.. I strongly disagree. The only knock I'd have against DE is the GI circuit loads which is easily fixed and takes years to show up. I can point out flaws in any brand that shows itself after years of service.

Prom boards on System 80B's, interconnect connections on Williams, Bally GI circuit issues, etc. Both my DE pins have been tanks.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

I know their build quality wasn't the best, that's one of the reasons most of their machines are pretty cheap.

Better than my Gottlieb Gold Wings with sawdust wood cabinet, which Williams also indulged in.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

Ouch. Good for you that you were able to examine the game well before you made that decision.
If you're in the market for an early DE game with simple but cool rules, I can definitely recommend their very first game, Laser War. They come for sale every now and then. This title has a very nice ruleset and is a joy to play. There's more of those obviously, but Laser War just popped into my mind.

Own both Time Machine and Secret Service, both outstanding titles if you get the chance to play them.

The subtle call outs and humor worth it alone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Apex, NC
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, OH
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gdonovan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-data-east-batman-1991?tu=gdonovan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.