Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bemmett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

So I see a lot of the NASCAR selling for $2K-$2.5K typically but what is a Dale Jr. worth in really good, HUO condition? Just trying to justify how much more I should realistically pay for one over a comparable NASCAR?

#2 6 years ago

Dale will be $4k tops.

#3 6 years ago

If Dale was in the chase it would be a lot more.

#4 6 years ago

I have seen NIB Dale Jr sell for under 2500 within the last 2 years. No way its any way near 4K

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

I have seen NIB Dale Jr sell for under 2500 within the last 2 years. No way its any way near 4K

Serious!?
Anyone want to sell me there Dale for $2k?

Maybe your right... I think the dales I saw for sale were NIB. NIB $4k tops.

#6 6 years ago

I was kind of thinking $3K was tops and hoping to get it more towards $2.5K, just not sure

#7 6 years ago

Sounds about right.

#8 6 years ago

Agree with $3k-ish in very nice condition and $4k NIB.

I wanted a NASCAR/Dale Jr, but my wife doesn't want another car themed pin...or she just doesn't want me spending money until I get her a LOTR.

#9 6 years ago

I have a Dale FS. PM me if interested. Located zip 62249.

#10 6 years ago

great game!!!

#11 6 years ago

call outs better than nascar? or same?

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

call outs better than Nascar? or same?

Ya that was a another question is everything else the same with the game/toys/callouts except different art on the game and chrome trim?

#13 6 years ago

Same game software wise, different look. Backglass, Cabinet, Trim and Playfield. That goes for the Grand Prix version also.

Personally the cabinet and backglass having a big face is kind of ugly. But the red playfield is striking.

All in all the gets <$2K routed Around $2K nice $2K to $2.5 for very nice to HUO. The game just does not hold up well in small home collections and the Dale version does not seem to make a significant price difference (except to sellers).

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Same game software wise, different look. Backglass, Cabinet, Trim and Playfield. That goes for the Grand Prix version also.
Personally the cabinet and backglass having a big face is kind of ugly. But the red playfield is striking.
All in all the gets <$2K routed Around $2K nice $2K to $2.5 for very nice to HUO. The game just does not hold up well in small home collections and the Dale version does not seem to make a significant price difference (except to sellers).

so grand prix has same yocal flavor call outs?

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

so Grand Prix has same yocal flavor call outs?

No, I think that is different but I never saw one in person. I would just go by the fact that Grand Prix did have a different code release but Dale didn't. Just NASCAR.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

No, I think that is different but I never saw one in person. I would just go by the fact that Grand Prix did have a different code release but Dale didn't. Just Nascar.

I would almost like to put grand prix roms into my nascar.

2 weeks later
#17 6 years ago

Can someone answer this question with 100% certainty. Did Dale Jr. come with chrome legs(matching chrome lock down and siderails) when it was sold NIB?

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Can someone answer this question with 100% certainty. Did Dale Jr. come with chrome legs(matching chrome lock down and siderails) when it was sold NIB?

Yes, they were chrome.

#19 6 years ago

Yes it came all chromed out NIB. It is a limited edition with 600 units made.

#20 6 years ago

I bought a NIB Dale JR. a couple years ago and the trim is chrome.I still have the pin.Looks great with Led's and sounds great with speakers

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Yes it came all chromed out NIB. It is a limited edition with 600 units made.

Ok cause I bought one but the person I purchased from is claiming the legs weren't chrome out of the box(the ones on the machine are clearly just stainless steel legs) and has had 3 different ones and none of the legs were truly chromed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside