Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by funrudy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I'm wondering what a Cyclone in good condition is selling for these days...

#2 9 years ago

Depends on whether you are buying, selling or are a current owner. If the first or third option, the price is skyrocketing. If you're a buyer, the market is in the tank and it is virtually worthless.

#3 9 years ago

Current owner that is interested in selling.

#4 9 years ago

This is an interesting title. It's a good enough game where people will restore them but in general it's a $1,300-$1,600 game.

#5 9 years ago

I sold a really nice one about two years ago for $1250. It included a nos subway ramp, which at that time was impossible to find. $200 on ebay.

it's a kick ass pin and I miss it. All ramps are replaceable now, so I believe that keeps the price for the pin reasonable.

#6 9 years ago

Tell the person 250.00 and Ill take it Nick!

#7 9 years ago

900 to 1200

#8 9 years ago

I might be interested.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

All ramps are replaceable now, so I believe that keeps the price for the pin reasonable.

Don't believe the Ferris Wheel ramp is available, yet. I sold mine 4 months ago for 1800.00. Did have all new plastics, rubber, full LED's. Few other new parts. Nice ramps except for the Ferris wheel which was ok. New legs and hardware. Pretty decent except the cabinet was just "ok".

#10 9 years ago

I had an offer of $2500 on mine. But I'm not interested in selling. Condition! will make the $$$.

But mine is not typical. New PF, Plastics, led's, LED display, ramp, and blah..(too much to list).

#11 9 years ago

In NorCal, Cyclone is up there at the top end of sys11s with Diner/Whirlwind/Mousin' Around in price for very good condition.
$1800-$2200.
-mof

#12 9 years ago

$1800+ unless it's completely blown out.

#13 9 years ago

Previous comment holds.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

$1800+ unless it's completely blown out.

Agreed...At least that is what I would sell mine for, which is a quite a bit better then average player.

#15 9 years ago

Great game, but $1800?

"hurry hurry hurry step right up"
"hey you with the face"

#16 9 years ago

It's My ZEN game. I would not sell. BTW thanks BB ☺post edit with that being said. My game I feel is in above average shape with a decent play field (needs mylar removed and a couple spot paint repairs on the 2 ball returns) I have also put LEDs in and overall cabinet is in above avg condition with no major issues and art all intact. My price would be $1900 if i was forced to sell.

#17 9 years ago

Just bought mine for $1300 via ebay (local). I've owned two before and both sold in the $1400 range.

#18 9 years ago

best callouts since berzerk!

Quoted from Jasontaps:

Great game, but $1800?
"hurry hurry hurry step right up"
"hey you with the face"

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Jackster:

best callouts since berzerk!

"Intruder alert, intruder alert." "Got the humanoid, got the intruder"

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

"Intruder alert, intruder alert. Knock down intruder, knock down humanoid."

I always thought it was "Get the humanoid"

And $1800 for blown out Cyclones is steep. Great game but not on the Diner/Wwind etc. level. I find these start out at 1300 in decent shape and up in to the low $2Ks for very, very nice.

Virtually every part on these games is available brand new too if you want to gussy up a beater.

#21 9 years ago

I'd have to agree on the $1300 and ramp it up from there depending on condition. My friend that bought the one from the arcade we played in our youth paid $200. He had me do the functional repairs and some basic shop out. Has a full mylar and playfield is wearing in other areas, but he refuses to fix those - citing it is part of the history of the game, and he won't sell it - ever.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I always thought it was "Get the humanoid"
And $1800 for blown out Cyclones is steep. Great game but not on the Diner/Wwind etc. level. I find these start out at 1300 in decent shape and up in to the low $2Ks for very, very nice.
Virtually every part on these games is available brand new too if you want to gussy up a beater.

"Got the humanoid, got the intruder!" Heard when the player loses a life. (The "got the intruder" part is a minor third higher than the "got the humanoid" part.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berzerk_(video_game)

1 week later
#23 9 years ago

These will undoubtedly go up now because of TPA release.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

Meh, I wasn't particularly excited about this title. It could go either way.

#25 9 years ago

I'm in the love Cyclone camp. It is a really fun game. It is great for a few quick games. I wouldn't want it to be my only machine, but it is definitely a lot of fun for anyone to play.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Meh, I wasn't particularly excited about this title. It could go either way.

You'd feel differently if you were me, at 24 years old hammering away on this immensely popular title of the time in an arcade, desperately trying to get that jackpot and subsequent credit so you didn't have to throw in yet another quarter.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

Huh? What's that?

eh, nevermind... Pinball Arcade...

#29 9 years ago

The Pinball Arcade software

#30 9 years ago

I find it hard to believe that iPhone pinball apps are really raising the prices on actual pinball machines.

I haven't noticed an explosion in demand for Party Zone, for instance.

#31 9 years ago

I have to admit, if it was not for Pinball Arcade, I would never have given Phantom or Diner a second glance. Within a month, I own both. Fun games. Just never gave them a chance at shows or on location.

Which leads to this post......I just played the newest update, Cyclone. I miss mine.

I would be interested in finding one locally (NJ/PA/NY) now.

Damn you Pinball Arcade!!!!! Damn this addiction!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-cyclone-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.