Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ronlisa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

This auction has a black pyramid with no solenoids firing, a good condition working joker poker SS, and a great condition lethal weapon 3. I'm not dying to get any specific ones, but if I can get a really good deal I'll take it. I'm thinking 200, 300, 500 bids respectively? Could I go higher on them and still consider it an awesome deal?

#2 10 years ago

The auction is at an antique and consignment place, but I know there are a few guys here looking at them to.

#3 10 years ago

Take all three! If u can get those prices that is.

#4 10 years ago

For sure if I can get those prices, I'm curious if anyone thinks I should bid more and still be a great deal

#5 10 years ago

I think anything around or under $500 would be awesome for Black Pyramid and Joker Poker. Anything under $800 for LW3 would also be a great deal.

Marcus

#6 10 years ago

Let us know what happens, I am interested in the first 2, can't justify lethal weapon theme just doesn't appeal to me at all, was thinking about looking at a black pyramid from Craigslist near me asking like $450 and been there a bit so figured just be pretty boring game, hear nothing but good on joker poker though.

#7 10 years ago

I feel like Joker Poker commands (or at least used to) more than $1k regularly in working order. LW3 if working and great should resell north of $1k.

#8 10 years ago

500 for Joker Poker, 1500 for Lethal Weapon 3, and 350 for the broken Black Pyramid. Plus 18% and 9% sales tax made the take home prices 643, 1929!, and 450. None for me, but thanks for the advice. It was a blast! And the darn auction took 5 hours to get to the pinball machines, with a good couple of hours left as I left (at midnight).

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from CodyF:

And the darn auction took 5 hours to get to the pinball machines, with a good couple of hours left.

That's the problem with auctions

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
$ 18.95
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-currently-sitting-at-an-auction and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.