Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by marksf123
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

What would be the price check for an excellent shape CV - excellent playfield,decals and wings?

Mark

#2 7 years ago

Maybe $6k-ish?

#3 7 years ago

I would pay $7500 for a minty machine. Most I have seen have scuffed decals and other cosmetic issues. Many have sold in the $6k range.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

What would be the price check for an excellent shape CV - excellent playfield,decals and wings?
Mark

CV has wings? I think you meant scrolls, nice ones are in the range of $7200 to $8200 from what i have seen.

#5 7 years ago

True - I meant scrolls - this would be a equivalent of a treasure cove type restore.

#6 7 years ago

$6500 ish

Andrew

#7 7 years ago

So has this game dropped in value, or is everybody low-ballin? I was thinkin' it was more in the $8k+ zone

#8 7 years ago

I have a minty one originally paid 7k but that was like 2yrs ago so I'll say 7.5k to 8K and mine is not for sale. When the colordmd is released for these they will be 8k all day if minty with that display but a players condition maybe 6 to 6.5k. You don't see these for sale that often in minty condition.

#9 7 years ago

I too was think $7,500-$8,000

#10 7 years ago

They are all lowballing, hoping to land a low production pin lol.

#11 7 years ago

The one I am looking the person wants $7K low usage game - Treasure Cove restore back in the day. I saw the color DMD in a CV this weekend at Pin A Go GO - looked really great....

I assume everyone would choose CV over TOM?

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

The one I am looking the person wants $7K low usage game - Treasure Cove restore back in the day. I saw the color DMD in a CV this weekend at Pin A Go GO - looked really great....

$7k for a Treasure Cove seems like a great price...I'm assuming the playfield was clearcoated and all that?

Quoted from marksf123:

Not everyone. I might. They're both very cool in their own ways.

#14 7 years ago

You better go grab that low usage $7000 CV or give me his Phone#.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

You better go grab that low usage $7000 CV or give me his Phone#.

Too late. I've already tracked it down. Hoping to have a friend pick it up tomorrow.

#16 7 years ago

That would seem pretty rude......

#17 7 years ago

6,500 to 7,000 which all depends on condition..

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Too late. I've already tracked it down. Hoping to have a friend pick it up tomorrow.

Please post some minty pictures please when you get this CV. Thanks

#19 7 years ago

I paid 6700 for mine a couple years ago. Not restored by any means. Seller claimed HUO but undocumented. Coin door has zero scratches like a routed pin but coin doors can be replaced. Cab had a few minor dings and scratches. Playfield was very nice. I felt like it was a fair price at the time.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Not everyone. ToM made it into my game room because I like it and chose it over several other nice games. CV wasn't even considered because I can't stand the ringmaster. And I don't like the trapped ball on the playfield either. And I don't like the translite at all. But a lot of people do like CV and I recognize that it does command a pretty high price for those who really want one.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

That would seem pretty rude......

Live and learn.

#22 7 years ago

You can post pictures of yours because it is not the one I bought.......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-cirqus-voltaire-cv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.