View topic image gallery

19.JPG
10.JPG
09.JPG
03.JPG
02.JPG
04.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I know there was just a Centaur price check thread a few weeks back but this one is in different condition. Prices seem to be all over the map for these. Take a look at the pics below and see what you think. Location is in SoCal, if that matters much. Game plays fine, has new drops for orbs and bonus 1-2-3-4 plus a CPR plastic set installed. Backglass in excellent shape.

Full gallery here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ti8hxyxpda7jgr/AAAOa81mJLC9LP1uKILJAoTAa?dl=0

02.JPG02.JPG03.JPG03.JPG04.JPG04.JPG09.JPG09.JPG10.JPG10.JPG

19.JPG19.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Here we go again. I'm saying $2K+ all day long. But I'd have to subtract a few hundred for the pink flipper rubbers though.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

#3 9 years ago

+1 on the "pink" rubbers, I'm sure I have white around here somewhere. Feel like I need an inventory management solution for pinball parts

#4 9 years ago

I want a Centaur, BADLY. But, with that amount of wear, I wouldn't pay for than a grand. Maybe that's why I still don't own one. I refuse to pay the insane prices that most people ask for one.

#5 9 years ago

Sold two in the last three years, one work 100% and the other did not boot up. Both had better playfields. Both sold for $2500 each. I would say in the neighborhood of $1700-$1900.

#6 9 years ago

dtown - same here. Would love a Centaur and finally got to play a nice one at Pinballz in Austin, but damn if I can justify 2k for one. What an amazing game tho.

#7 9 years ago

I am holding out for a Centaur II. I love that people hate those cabinets, cause that means I can get one for a better price, cause I don't mind the look at all. For that amount of wear, if the game had no other flaws, I would pay 1,000.

#8 9 years ago

I think it's worth between 1200 and 1800. It really depends on the seller and the buyer's intentions.

#9 9 years ago

It would be $1000 in my neck of the woods, so probably $1300 in Cali

#10 9 years ago

Rough Centaurs with playfield wear and broken Say it again boards were $1K+ 5 years ago when I was actively looking. I settled on a Centaur II because I gave up and didn't want to spend $1500-$1800 for a decent original and didn't mind the Centaur II cabinet. This one is better than average I would say and has the new plastic set and backglass is nice. Would be an ideal base game for a restore. My guess on value is somewhere between $1800-$2100. A Centaur like this would last about 5 seconds if it were priced in the $1000-$1200 range at least here in the Midwest.

#11 9 years ago

Thanks everyone, really appreciate the responses. I'll be going back to my buddy, then probably back here with a listing soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

£ 195.00
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-centaur-wpf-wear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.