(Topic ID: 91983)

Price check Captain Fantastic and Wizard!

By eyeguypec

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by eyeguypec
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FG 4.JPG
FG 2.JPG
FG 3.JPG
FG 1.JPG
Wizard! 35.png
Wizard! 23.png
Wizard! 22.png
Wizard! 20.png
Wizard! 18.png
Wizard! 17.png
Wizard! 16.png
Wizard! 15.png
Wizard! 14.png
Captain Fantastic 416.JPG
Captain Fantastic 409.JPG
Captain Fantastic 408.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyeguypec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Need to sell the above 2 machines and wondering what the community thinks is a fair price range. These are both high end restorations complete with CPR playfields. Wizard! also has all metal chromed. Don't really want to sell but need to make room for new projects and machines. I will make available a Dropbox folder with detailed photos of the renovation. Also could use some advice on best posting venue, such as Ebay, Craigslist, here, etc.

Look forward to the feedback and let the heckling begin!EM reovations 1-161.JPGEM reovations 1-161.JPGEM reovations 12.JPGEM reovations 12.JPGEM reovations 11.JPGEM reovations 11.JPGEM reovations 10.JPGEM reovations 10.JPGEM reovations 9.JPGEM reovations 9.JPGEM reovations 8.JPGEM reovations 8.JPGEM reovations 7.JPGEM reovations 7.JPGEM reovations 6.JPGEM reovations 6.JPGEM reovations 5.JPGEM reovations 5.JPGEM reovations 4.JPGEM reovations 4.JPGEM reovations 3.JPGEM reovations 3.JPGEM reovations 2.JPGEM reovations 2.JPG// Error: Image 237468 not found //// Error: Image 237468 not found //

#2 9 years ago

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cmkztgypaso4oyx/AABXnW-T_zhCWhH7xQMA0ApTa

If anyone is interested in seeing pics of the renovations, you can click the Dropbox link above to view. Some of the photos above don't really do these machines justice as they are pretty much perfect and work 100%. Since the renovation, they each have less than 100 plays.....

#3 9 years ago

some more pics:Wizard! 35.pngWizard! 35.pngWizard! 23.pngWizard! 23.pngWizard! 22.pngWizard! 22.pngWizard! 20.pngWizard! 20.pngWizard! 18.pngWizard! 18.pngWizard! 17.pngWizard! 17.pngWizard! 16.pngWizard! 16.pngWizard! 15.pngWizard! 15.pngWizard! 14.pngWizard! 14.pngCaptain Fantastic 416.JPGCaptain Fantastic 416.JPGCaptain Fantastic 411.JPGCaptain Fantastic 411.JPGCaptain Fantastic 410.JPGCaptain Fantastic 410.JPGCaptain Fantastic 409.JPGCaptain Fantastic 409.JPGCaptain Fantastic 408.JPGCaptain Fantastic 408.JPGCaptain Fantastic 407.JPGCaptain Fantastic 407.JPGCaptain Fantastic 405.JPGCaptain Fantastic 405.JPG

#6 9 years ago

I'm in no hurry - was thinking 4500 each. That about covers my cost.......Not trying to make money on my labor, just make some room!

#15 9 years ago

I may just keep them but then I only have room for one more machine! They are beautiful but don't really get played because of the competition at the house from the other machines......
So how much would you say a Flash Gordon (1980 SS) machine restored like this would be worth? I recently did one and replaced all the boards, playfield swap, chromed the metal.....the works. It was a friend's machine and the deal was I would bring it back and if he liked it at the end of the day, he just paid me for the parts. If he didn't like it, I would keep the machine.
Here are some pics....care to guess the expense?FG 4.JPGFG 4.JPGFG 3.JPGFG 3.JPGFG 2.JPGFG 2.JPG

FG 1.JPGFG 1.JPG
#18 9 years ago

You are right, the Wizard! is a much better restore than the CF.

#26 9 years ago

Thanks for all the feedback! Since its boating season, I have no need to make room in the workshop right now for more projects, so I will just sit on them - I have no need to sell them other than the space issues. I really appreciate everyone's thoughts!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyeguypec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-captain-fantastic-and-wizard?tu=eyeguypec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.