(Topic ID: 91983)

Price check Captain Fantastic and Wizard!

By eyeguypec

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by eyeguypec
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FG 4.JPG
FG 2.JPG
FG 3.JPG
FG 1.JPG
Wizard! 35.png
Wizard! 23.png
Wizard! 22.png
Wizard! 20.png
Wizard! 18.png
Wizard! 17.png
Wizard! 16.png
Wizard! 15.png
Wizard! 14.png
Captain Fantastic 416.JPG
Captain Fantastic 409.JPG
Captain Fantastic 408.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadiusmaximus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

These are probably the nicest CF and Wizard I've ever seen. Very nice work ! That being said, judging by the pictures, I'm a afraid you may have potentially put more into the restoration of these games than you will earn back. I have a feeling what you want to get for them and what someone is going to want to offer you is going to be too far off. There seems to be a finite value EMs tend to bring in (except for KISS for some odd reason). As soon as you add a new CPR playfield you've already added +/-$800 to the final cost. I would say enjoy your hard work and just play the machines if that's still an option. Otherwise good luck with your sale. That CF is beautiful ! They look factory new.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

that is two of the nicest ems I have seen, you pay for quality and to have a super duper cherry title or titles like this.
I would def put each of them between 4-5000. these are serious collector quality and not the typical players you see all the time, HENCE the price!

HaHa of course you think those 2 titles are worth $4500 each, you own KISS. The most inexplicably expensive pinball machine in existence .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Woodhaven, MI
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.50
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadiusmaximus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-captain-fantastic-and-wizard?tu=arcadiusmaximus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.