7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Spraynard
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 7 years ago

I was fortunate enough to pick this game up tonight. I had been watching the ad since the weekend, and the price drop to 1100 + the fact it is practically on my way home from work was my sign to go for it. I sent the guy a text this afternoon and he responded and I picked it up soon after. The game is in OK shape. John is right on with his description though. The ball swirl marks are pretty deep so I don't know how much I will be able to get out. On the + side, I don't see any broken plastics, and the cabinet is in pretty decent shape. I was surprised to see that all the boards do match, and the seller told me that the displays were replaced about 3 years ago. I also don't see any burned GI connectors which was a pleasant surprise. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow. It is running L4 Roms. I tried to look up what the differences are between L4, and the current L7, but I haven't been able to find and useful release notes.

Mike

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 209.99
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside