• Latest reply 10 years ago by Kawydud
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-859.jpg
#1 10 years ago

What is a working but unshopped Blackwater 100 cost? I rarely see such for sale and the last one that was on CL in Georgia was needing board work. This one is described as flawless on the play field, 100% boards... Just dirty.

I am mainly interested in the title as a decorative peice - should look nice with other Blackwater stuff.

image-859.jpgimage-859.jpg
#2 10 years ago

I'm not sure of the value, but man.. I just didn't find this as fun to play as I always figured it would be. I can't imagine it could be cheap enough for me to want to displace another machine with...

It's probably worth a lot more than how fun it is - and I thought I'd love it.

#3 10 years ago

I have a cheap one with a decent cabinet if your interested $950

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Thats a great price. Again this is not a game to walk away from, its another one that you have to take your time and use the extra flipper buttons to your advantage to maximize your points. And slow down, especially when your down to the one ball. Also, leave it on the three ball play roms.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#5 10 years ago

Been one sitting on D/FW craigslist for at least 2 months @ 1500 OBO and hasn't sold....

#6 10 years ago

I doubt that there is a bw100 with a perfect Playfield still out there. The vacuum formed plastics by this point would be very brittle, especially on the upper left ramp area, on the upper middle cliff hanger, in the upper orbits, behind the upper saucer, and on and on.

Price wise it is probably under $1300 and then deduct for trough opto boards, if original.

It is the coolest looking Playfield in my opinion but it is not one to usually last in a collection under 10 machines, unless you or your friends are big into motocross. The gameplay is pretty fast & furious though, until you drain 2 balls. The soundtrack is a big drag and repetetive..repetetive..repetetive. I say buy it if priced at $1000 and expect to sell it slowly for that amount if you tire of it.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks all!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Where in NYC are you located?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-blackwater-100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.