• 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Magic_Mike
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BBB.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 10 years ago

Moved to buying and selling advice sub forum.

BBB would look really good in my collection. Alas, the hit to my savings account would not as good. Great game; I really enjoy playing them when I get the opportunity.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Legacy:

Would love to own one someday but man they are getting up there. I have never seen one in person.

They are stunning. Great color scheme. I think the only reason that color scheme hasn't been emulated by Stern on a newer game is because it doesn't match any license well.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

My point was not to route BBB, but I'd love to see one show up at someone's house or a show one of these years

One made it to the TPF festival earlier this year. That guy was a rockstar for bringing it for us all to enjoy. I hope it makes a return next year.

#51 10 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

To reproduce BBB now would cost him *more* than what it did back in 2004, because now he would be starting from scratch on tooling and reproducing parts.

Agreed. This is why Kingpin never materialized. He couldn't reverse engineer the boards (or at least that is what everyone has been told). Sure would be nice for a few dozen more examples to be floating around making it to shows though.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

As of December *2012*, less than 150 people had signed up for Kingpin at the low, low price of $8500.

I think this is more indicative that people didn't think the game would be done than a want of demand for the title. Kingpin would sell if remade.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

Soliciting venture capital

Private equity money will virtually never do a pure start up. If there is no existing revenue they have little interest. Even with existing revenue, banks will not really loan you money these days unless you don't need it and have a personal guarantee that will cover the amount borrowed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-big-bang-bar?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.