(Topic ID: 101552)

Price Check Beautiful Rollergames and Opinions??

By nocreditdot

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nocreditdot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I found an craigslist ad with a HUO LOTR yesterday. So I went to check it out. It was a 2003 with 215 total plays on the original software. Needless to say that I loaded that up quick. The homeowner bought the house 7 years ago and the pins were made part of the sale. The current owners dont play and they have been sitting in a nice basement for years. I couldnt be happier to get the LOTR. It still smells new.

Now the Rollergames is the nicest example i have ever seen. It is near perfect. The cabinet has very slight fade on one side and Im being picky. The targets on the left side still have perfect foam on them. The playfields is a slight cleaning away from being perfect. What would be a fair price for this title in this condition? I havent played that one much. Is it a good game to own? I own HS, BOP and WW. So this generation appeals to me. If I had room in the truck I would have loaded both.

They also have a near perfect SWEP1. Im gonna pass on that one.

M

#3 9 years ago

Little to no wear. The ramp looks new but dusty. I have pics on my phone I can upload after work.

#6 9 years ago

It does have the diamond coated playfield. She was asking my opinion on price. It is really dam nice It looks like the original rubber is still on it. Inside is perfectly clean original with a parts/goodie bag. Did they put them in games in the early 90s? I wasnt really looking to get multiples games this week. But this one has me thinking on it.

#15 9 years ago

I offered and got it for a 1K. I figure if I dont like it I can sell it at York. Thanks guys...

#26 9 years ago

I kinda hit the pinball jackpot with these people. The lotr had 215 plays from 2003 still v4 software.. Its really sweet. That was a no brainer. So for 6K. I have a cherry lotr and a really nice rollergames. I somehow doubt the wife will see it in this light. I already have space issues. I know you guys know how it is. But im a happy guy. Thats a good deal even though i spent most of the day in my car.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nocreditdot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-beautiful-rollergames-and-opinions?tu=nocreditdot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.