Price Check Batman Forever

By Guzz4851

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

As I start my search wondering what a fair price for this title may be? I understand condition etc. but what is the going price for this title today?

#2 8 years ago

Probably a little over $2000, maybe $2200 for an average one.

#4 8 years ago

Sold one for 2200 at Allentown last may

1 month later
#5 8 years ago

What would be fair for a nice restored one? Say it is a 9/10. Some minor flaws but overall very nice with a clear coat on play field, upgraded flippers, dmd looks good, and shooter is undamaged. Cabinet has no color fade, minor flaw otherwise.

#8 8 years ago

I just got mine a couple weeks age and I payed more then that, but it was local and he delivered and helped set it up. It's in great shape with nothing broken or missing. This game is getting hard to find and I believe it's worth putting some money into it like candy dark blue or gloss black powder coated armor.

#9 8 years ago

$2300 - $3000

At least that's what I've seen here in the Pacific Northwest.

I paid $2300 about 6 months ago, but put a lot into it, probably into it for $3k now.

Saw one recently that sold for $2600.

Good luck with your search. Condition can really make all the difference.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I just got mine a couple weeks age and I payed more then that, but it was local and he delivered and helped set it up. It's in great shape with nothing broken or missing. This game is getting hard to find and I believe putting some money into like candy dark blue or gloss black powder coated armor.

Data East and Segas are on their way up that's for sure and I kind of agree with it. The machines are not super deep but man their a blast and easy to figure out quick. I'm loving them. A lot of them have been beat to sh** it seems like so it's getting more difficult to find mint ones.

#11 8 years ago

Sold mine in the spring for 2600 with a smart dmd in it. It doesn't come up for sale all that often.

On the other hand there is the one in the marketplace with the cc playfield. Even at 3k I do not see it selling anytime soon. The wireforms are flaking badly, the ramp has a piece missing, couple cracked plastics which are nla. (Last plastic set sold out when I had mine earlier this year as I wanted it.) Coin door has crap on it. Front of the cabinet has a chip out. It is a decent example that has a great playfied. Problem is, the rest of the machine isn't up to par with the playfield.

#12 8 years ago

It'd be nice of someone ran the green plastic ramps. I got my metal wireworms powder coated over the summer and they just pop.

Practically all of these games were on location. Hard to find a perfect condition one.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

It'd be nice of someone ran the green plastic ramps. I got my metal wireworms powder coated over the summer and they just pop.
Practically all of these games were on location. Hard to find a perfect condition one.

I wonder if freeplay40 will make them, have to ask. Did you get your wireforms done in black light reactive pc?

#14 8 years ago

Thanks for responding. Trying to figure out what my first pin should be! Not much in my area for sale unfortunately. I may need to go to kansas city or the twin cites to get one....at some point. I only have been looking for a couple of weeks though. Budget up to $3500 but would like to find something in the 2500 range.

#15 8 years ago

At the end of the day, I just want decent pin at a fair price.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I wonder if freeplay40 will make them, have to ask. Did you get your wireforms done in black light reactive pc?

Just got it done in the green.

And ask him. I'm sure there's a bunch of people who would want them. I'm assuming it would be a limited run, therefore, I would buy 2 sets of ramps.

#17 8 years ago

Back Alley Creations can do them do.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from thehobbyist:

At the end of the day, I just want decent pin at a fair price.

I have found the easiest way to do that is to pick out 10-15 pins you would like to own. Watch and wait and grab the first one of those when they pop up at a reasonable price. If I focused on only 1 pin I'd either wait a long time or have to over pay. It took me 2+ years to get a Batman Forever, 2 years to get a Dr. Dude and The Shadow, 2 years to get a Radical in decent shape at the right price. They all came at different times. Instant gratification is a lot easier when you are open to many options. But that's how I do it. I always have 15-20 pins I'm open to pick up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.00
$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-batman-forever-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.