(Topic ID: 95342)

Price Check: Bally Mystic

By Tsskinne

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Curious what is the going rate for a good condition Bally Mystic? Thanks. -Tommy

#2 9 years ago

In Average shape they seem to sell for around 800...that's with a nice backglass. I paid double that for a fully mylar'd one with no PF wear to speak of. You wont get a lot of chances at finding a nice one so don't hesitate to pull the trigger if one comes along. The game doesn't get much respect but I think its great.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks for the input. Anyone else got opinions?

#4 9 years ago

I bought one with a nice playfield, backglass bad with the 3-D eye insert for $200 with repairable boards and a pretty faded cabinet. I was able to clean it up and I had a NOS backglass from a warehouse find. I love the game and I think anywhere 900-1400 for one in nice shape is reasonable. Especially unfaded.

#6 9 years ago

the norm is 500 to 600 working unless outstanding shape with new boards, etc.
a very nice one was sold on cl in michigan for $500 or lower recently. prob the nicest one out their physically.

#7 9 years ago

I don't see to many Bally games from the early 80s show up for sale, so it's really hard to get a grasp on the pricing. I picked up a non-working one recently, and hope to get a few months play out of it once fixed before selling.

#8 9 years ago

It takes 250 dollars just to get a game working right so I don't think 500-600 is reasonable for a nice working game. Something north of 750 but a mystic is hard to find in any shape. I love the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 199.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-bally-mystic-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.