(Topic ID: 215812)

Price Check Bally Centaur W/ Rescreened PF

By tomdrum

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Prices on this title vary wildly. I'm looking at one with a CPR rescreened PF. Yes they used to do that. If you bought the repro, they'd also rescreen and clear your original. After research CPR stopped offering this because some artwork didn't line up properly on some PF's because the artwork was perfectly aligned to the OE example they had copied and minor variations happened with the factory alignment holes. Anyway, the artwork on this one is dead on, clear is perfect, glass smooth and less than 50 games were played and it looks like it. New CPR plastics. Works 100%, BG is near mint, one display rub. Cabinet is 8.5/10. Coin door unrestored shows rust inside. What's it worth?

#2 5 years ago

I'd say at least $3000-3500 these days. Wish that weren't true, as it's ~$2K more than I once paid in the late 90s, but that's what I've been seeing in recent years. I bought one 2 years ago for $2500 that needed some tweaking to work well, and still needs new drop targets, but had a good playfield and cabinet, perfect backglass, and working but noisy say-it-again board which I updated with a modern replacement. Purchased a CPR play field to go with it (but not installed yet), so without labor that lands the price in the range I'm suggesting. Of course, it could be even higher by now, but there's a ballpark for you.

#3 5 years ago

$3750

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

7,032 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
£ 195.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-bally-centaur?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.