image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago

Ouch -- looks like some serious cab fade! I love this game -- but unfortunately it's just Not worth much even with its rarity. I'd expect 900 to 1200 maybe... seen a few examples go for around that .. then again someone might really want it and pay 1600, who knows? I'd personally go 1600 obo and take the best offer, which may be much lower.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

I thought the same about the cab, but I think that is pretty close to how it came. Both sides are the same and matches photos I've seen. Maybe faded a bit, but I haven't seen another in person.

My parents bought one back in the 90s and it's been in their basement ever since -- could have sworn those sides were pretty red but I could be mis-remembering, haven't taken a good look at it in a long time.

Have countless hours on this game though -- fun family game, super clear rules and the music progression keeps it exciting as you advance

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

That is pretty awesome! Do you think they could snap a photo of the cab and send it to you to post here? I am curious to know. It is a pretty fun game (one of my favorite skill shots) and has a good 80's karate campy feel to it. I'm happy to have had it for a while and can't wait to bring it to Zapcon for others to play.

I'll see if they are game and post a pic if so..

Agreed about skill shot, very hard to hit that extra ball on ball 3 off the skill

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

900 tops with that glass and cab. I agree it looks faded.

Unfortunately this is prob more realistic, no way to get another backglass although you CAN still get Greg to autograph one at a show personally I'd overpay for one if I had room so there's prob a few others that would too

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Would make a nice pair and a nice complement to the four black belts in the family... the ones you get by sweating on a tatami...

Man, would have saved you all a lot of work just to have the pin!!! Lol, probably reach black belt in an hour or so, no sweat!

1 year later
#30 5 years ago

If you start parting those I need a small plastic that sits by the right entrance to the ramp, mine is cracked. I’m glad to hear Mark is reproducing a few ramps — I hadn’t heard that, but I got my proto yellow ramp over to him to look at a while ago to see if it was small enough to do with his set up. I’m curious if either of your factory pfs have repairs / holes from mechs during design that got removed/changed? I have what I believe to be a dev Playfield with a large hole that was cut and repaired, and a few similar things as well as the yellow main ramp. Trying to confirm if there’s any others that had this?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-bally-black-belt-1?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.