Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by mtlpin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I'd love to add a Back to the Future to my collection. What should I expect to pay for one? I would love to find one that needs some work. It was pretty fun fixing up the LW3 I bought a month or so ago.

If you have one for sale please let me know!

#2 10 years ago

They pop up VERY rarely, and those that own them rarely let them go. If you can find one that pops up, it is all over the map.

I know of one recently that sold for about $600 but was missing a bunch of stuff. I know of ones that sold for as much as $2k, mostly from people that really wanted it making the owners offers they couldn't refuse.

The gameplay on it is weak.

#3 10 years ago

Sold mine 8 months go for 2200

#4 10 years ago

I bought one 6 months ago for 800, it's not working and needs a lot of parts. I bought another one two weeks ago for 1600. Not bad condition.

There is one on epay now for 1k from Canada, it's a wreck! I've been looking for parts for 6 months with no luck.

Good Luck finding one!

#5 10 years ago

I know of a delorean enthusiast that has 2, might be able to pry one from his hands this spring. Not a deep game, typical early data east gameplay, but loving the movie so much it's one I want. dutch pinball needs to BTTF 2.0 this title for sure

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Tseamans:

I bought one 6 months ago for 800, it's not working and needs a lot of parts. I bought another one two weeks ago for 1600. Not bad condition.
There is one on epay now for 1k from Canada, it's a wreck! I've been looking for parts for 6 months with no luck.
Good Luck finding one!

I saw the one on eBay that is in Canada. It looks really bad and it's at $960 already. I'd love to find one that needs some work for around $800 like you did Tseamans.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

I know of a delorean enthusiast that has 2, might be able to pry one from his hands this spring. Not a deep game, typical early data east gameplay, but loving the movie so much it's one I want. dutch pinball needs to BTTF 2.0 this title for sure

I'm in the same boat. I know that it isn't the best game, but the BTTF movies are my favorite movies of all time!

I messaged a guy on CL that was selling a different pin that was sitting next to a BTTF. He said he'd sell it to me for $3,000. To each their own, but that is way too much in my opinion.

#7 10 years ago

There are 25 sales records of Back to the Future on Pinball Price and the average sale price is $2117.00 for this game.

Remember a game is only worth what somebody will pay you for it, You be the judge:

http://www.pinballprice.com/

#8 10 years ago

Sold mine last year very nice condition for 1800.00.

3 weeks later
#9 10 years ago

I just picked up one of the Back to the Future pins currently listed here on Pinside (the ad hasn't been taken down yet). It's the one listed in Minnesota for $2000. I have wanted one of these for awhile since it's one of my favorite movies of all time. I offered the seller $1,500 + $100 more to help me move it the 20 miles to my house and set up.

The machine is a 9 out of 10. It's almost flawless and you can tell it saw little to no use in a public setting. I'm very happy with the machine and will treasure it for years to come.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from gern:

I'm in the same boat. I know that it isn't the best game, but the BTTF movies are my favorite movies of all time!

me too, loved those movies. classics.

#11 10 years ago

There is a nice one for sale here in Eastern PA @ the Pinball Gallery for $2200

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from pepermintswirl:

There is a nice one for sale here in Eastern PA @ the Pinball Gallery for $2200

Only if it were closer to Iowa, I'd be all over it!

5 months later
#13 9 years ago

i have one for sale for 1500eur in top condition

#14 9 years ago

UPDATE: The one I bought several months ago, that is mentioned above has been sold. It was beautiful to begin with, but I decked it out in all super bright LED and it popped. I sold it on Craig's List for $2500. Sad to see it go, but flipped a $900 profit and made space for my new Metallica.

2 years later
#15 7 years ago

If anyone have one for sale, I'm willing to pay premium $$$ for one in top condition. Just PM.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-back-to-the-future-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.