Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by SunKing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cobray.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I have a friend of mine that wants an Avatar LE and he was wondering what the going price is for one. I was thinking right at $4K for a HUO one.. does this sound about right? I've seen HUO pro's for $3K, and sometimes they sit at that.

What are you guys seeing?

BTW, he's not a big in guy and doesn't get on pinball forums, but he loves the movie and has owned a few arcade / Pinball machines in the past (POTC was one).

#5 11 years ago

Yes, I've seen 2 at that price.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from asnatlas:

WOW, I would have to think long and hard if I could find a HUO PRO in good shape for 3k... Same for HUO LE for 4k...

There was a pro on RGP just last week for $3K, and that doesn't include the 2 I've seen. All of them were pretty much stock (no LED's or mods) but very nice HUO condition.

I've known several guys that had Avatar's that moved them pretty quick, so I'm not surprised on the price. For me personally, I can't justify even paying the $3K for one since I don't care for the game. But I don't want to turn this into an Avatar discussion, just a price check.

Besides, I have very limited space and there's too many games I like 10X better than Avatar... just my humble opinion.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

$200 bucks was less then what you wanted for a 5k plus pin wasnt good enough? ......I think you could have told yourself "I won cause this idiot just paid $5100 for a Avatar LE"....

+1. You showed him!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Flagstaff, AZ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cobray.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-avatar-le-huo?tu=Cobray and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.