11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Nomad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beepnutz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 11 years ago

Motordome is a hard sell, about $500 max. It's a fast game because of the tight shots and the inlanes kick the ball back at the flippers fast. The backglass is mirrored glass and looks cool. The cabinet is partical board Bally generic crap for the era. You get to pick between 3 games at the start which is interesting and the crossover ramp shot is unique. The large blue flashers in his visor on the playfield are nice affect. It's an ok game for the money, I owned one for about a year and glad I got to check it out. Just turn the sound down if it gets anoying. Being a motorcycle nut also helped me enjoy it.
Bob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Ashland, KY
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beepnutz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-and-opinions-on-bally-motordome?tu=beepnutz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.