Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jfh
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bohdi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

$2500 is pretty steep for a system 11, even if it is an Elvira. The last one that came up around here sat for a while and ended up selling closer to $1500.

I don't think 2500 is too steep pending condition. I wouldn't let mine go for less than that and mine isn't "mint". But it's pretty darn decent w/o cab fade. Quality pin IMHO. Underrated too. I like it better than SS. Just something about it..

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah it's a fine game but ain't no hobbyists paying no $2500 for an average condish EATPM. Come on man.
People are dead on with the $1500. That's around what higher end average condition(not top end like WWind or Banzai Run) System 11s are going for. Stuff like Diner, and yes, EATPM.

Average condition won't bring 2500. Closer to 2k. I NEVER see them, if at all for sale, for 1500 either. I would buy another one for 1500 if there was one FS in a heartbeat.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

The market has slowed down a ton. My friendly neighbors in Minnesota are still in denial.
$2500 is too high.

Nah, it's just those hillbillies out in SD that just don't have a clue. J/K. The market has slowed a bit, and it is that time of year, so in some ways your right. It really also depends on location IMO.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bohdi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-and-interest-elvira-atpm?tu=bohdi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.