5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jfh
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Crazy Levi ,yes i already own EATPM and no i will not sell it to you for $1500 so you can flip it to make a profit. I will sell it to you for a good price of $2500 so you can play it and enjoy it.

#52 5 years ago

Actually it's $1400 game folks.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Actually it's $1400 game folks

Unshopped and needing work probably.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Unshopped and needing work probably.

No it's a long running joke about a JD price thread. Actually nothing to do with EATPM.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-is-a-1400-game-folks

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

No it's a long running joke about a JD price thread. Actually nothing to do with EATPM.

I thought I'd seen that somewhere but with no smiley face after it it threw me off.

#56 5 years ago

As far as the pricing for this game goes, there's a factor at play that has been growing in recent years. The casual average condition EATPMs are being weeded out, tougher to come by - it's modest production numbers for a sys 11 (4,000) versus many like Pinbot or F-14 with production numbers well over 10,000 out there - now means most circulated for sale are in the hands of collectors. This will usually mean that the ones out there coming up for sale the most often are at least in a better state of condition, and often restored. This and other factors tweak the price towards the high side. I think that many folks who post this game for sale are asking the higher end because it's difficult to part with this game and they're often looking at buying another game, looking to make space, change the lineup, or simply take advantage of the higher price that they might be able to obtain by selling an Elvira. I would say any Elvira in at least average condition priced anywhere under $1700 has a good potential to move quickly, those priced above $1700 will get the discerning collectors attention if the condition warrants it, IMHO.

#57 5 years ago

Sold a beater 18 months ago for $1750. Clean with everything working but bad pealing on cabinet and lots of paint loss anywhere there was no Mylar. Have been looking for one in better shape since the day the old one left but you have to move fast if one comes for sale because they don't last long.

#58 5 years ago

Just sold mine and I bought it to keep, I had an offer I couldnt refuse and sold it to a member here. I have a lead on a Scared Stiff pin which is the only reason I sold mine. The machine is a lot of fun and the artwork is phenomenal. I can see why they are hard to come by, especially in nice shape.

#59 5 years ago

I think it really depends on the market.
My Elvira (which is in pretty nice shape, fully LED'd) could probably sell for $2300 in the chicagoland market (because it's so saturated with collectors).
In a rural area, I could see the same pin go for $1800-2k.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Sold a beater 18 months ago for $1750. Clean with everything working but bad pealing on cabinet and lots of paint loss anywhere there was no Mylar. Have been looking for one in better shape since the day the old one left but you have to move fast if one comes for sale because they don't last long.

That's a fairly impressive price for lots of playfield wear (beater)

Of course you know the old saying "If you gotta have it". I thought I had overpaid a little on Pinbot...but when I arrived at the sellers, it would take a whole hella lots of problems before I would not be going home with that game by my own decision.

#61 5 years ago

One up on ebay in indiana already up to $1950 with 5 days left, has cracked waterslide ramp:

ebay.com link » Elvira And The Party Monsters Pinball Machine No Reserve

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from muzikman:

Just wondering where you find your e-bay data

Quoted from Freeplay40:

Boston Pinball shows YTD May 2014 with 6 machines sold averaging $2,488

IMO the value of an average working EATPM is south of $2k (exceptional examples of any pin can bring a great deal more than average of course). That said, I sell on eBay (non-pinball related) for a living and use a data service for sales history. So here's the real data:

- sale on 6/1/14 - $3895 (buy it now)
- sale on 5/27/14 - $2995 (buy it now)
- sale on 9/3/13 - $2950 ($.01 starting price, 37 bids)

That's it, no other sales in the last 12 months. Boston Pinball either adds another source(s) into their figures, or they have some errors.

Also of note, someone recently paid $102.50 for five EATPM "monster" finger puppets. So there seems to be only reasonable people that shop on eBay

#63 5 years ago

Anyone close to rhode island
Will take it off their hands for 1800
In good shape

1 week later
#64 5 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Got a project EATPM that is complete minus the displays that I planned to take to York show in Oct but if anyone is passing through Pittsburgh take it now for $1200

hey is elvira still for sale?? i might be interested.. budmannick

#65 5 years ago

I don't think $2500 is unreasonable. EATPM has gotten a lot more popular over the last year (maybe because SS went a little nuts price wise?).

I say $2100-$2900. I suspect most for sale under that are going to need a new decal set at minimum ($300) and probably a ramp set and plastics.

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside