Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Rockytop
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

It such a fun and unquie game,I think it will continue to go up.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

seems about right.
Price will likely stay relatively similar for a while and then games will settle into collections for good.
Reality is that it is a VERY fun game and very challenging with a great ruleset. It has super solid staying power and will obviously always be pretty rare.
Right now, lots of people jumped in and bought it with many likely having very limited play on it. We have seen a few up for sale/trade right out of the gate (some hoping for a quick flip) as they find out it is not their bag (likely too tough for many?). After all 150 are complete in December and the last few change hands in the short term then it will likely change value. Hard to really know the future, but knowing how fun the game it and already seeing the cool mods and tweaks going on, I expect it to become more popular as more people get time on it and seek it out for their colection.

Well said
I did not buy mine to sell and have no intention to do so but could any body tell me the difference in this games future value and bbb,there are more of those in the would and I don't think it is any more fun so why are those game so much money and why not this game in a few years?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-americas-most-haunted?tu=rockrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.