Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Rockytop
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

How much are America's Most Haunted selling for on the used market?

#2 8 years ago

6500-7500

#3 8 years ago

+1 to that.

I'm curious as to what will happen with that price in the future since this game is so rare.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I'm curious as to what will happen with that price in the future since this game is so rare.

It will all depend on two factors, I think:

Is everyone who is getting one keeping it?

-and-

Are they coming out to shows?

If everyone is keeping it and not bringing it to shows, prices will remain relatively stable. If they continue to come to shows but no one is ever selling them, prices will skyrocket. If people sell them once in a while and bring them to shows, they will probably remain about what they are. If people stop bringing them to shows and sell them once in a while, they will drop.

Mine will be at the MGC this year

#5 8 years ago

I really like the game. But am considering a trade or sale to fund AFM or maybe a WOZ. Wish I was into GoT, but I now know better (thanks Mortisha) for buying a Stern pre-finalized.

#6 8 years ago

the game is fun and unique. It's rare enough where if you sell one you will probably not have a chance to get another once games change hands and get in the right collections or with the right people that never want to sell the game.

-c

#7 8 years ago

It such a fun and unquie game,I think it will continue to go up.

#8 8 years ago

seems about right.

Price will likely stay relatively similar for a while and then games will settle into collections for good.

Reality is that it is a VERY fun game and very challenging with a great ruleset. It has super solid staying power and will obviously always be pretty rare.
Right now, lots of people jumped in and bought it with many likely having very limited play on it. We have seen a few up for sale/trade right out of the gate (some hoping for a quick flip) as they find out it is not their bag (likely too tough for many?). After all 150 are complete in December and the last few change hands in the short term then it will likely change value. Hard to really know the future, but knowing how fun the game it and already seeing the cool mods and tweaks going on, I expect it to become more popular as more people get time on it and seek it out for their colection.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hard to really know the future, but knowing how fun the game it and already seeing the cool mods and tweaks going on

Is there a thread of all the mods for the game out there?

#10 8 years ago

yeah there is one somewhere on here

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

seems about right.
Price will likely stay relatively similar for a while and then games will settle into collections for good.
Reality is that it is a VERY fun game and very challenging with a great ruleset. It has super solid staying power and will obviously always be pretty rare.
Right now, lots of people jumped in and bought it with many likely having very limited play on it. We have seen a few up for sale/trade right out of the gate (some hoping for a quick flip) as they find out it is not their bag (likely too tough for many?). After all 150 are complete in December and the last few change hands in the short term then it will likely change value. Hard to really know the future, but knowing how fun the game it and already seeing the cool mods and tweaks going on, I expect it to become more popular as more people get time on it and seek it out for their colection.

Well said
I did not buy mine to sell and have no intention to do so but could any body tell me the difference in this games future value and bbb,there are more of those in the would and I don't think it is any more fun so why are those game so much money and why not this game in a few years?

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Well said
I did not buy mine to sell and have no intention to do so but could any body tell me the difference in this games future value and bbb,there are more of those in the would and I don't think it is any more fun so why are those game so much money and why not this game in a few years?

Big difference between the two would be the build quality.

The game is super fun but I think the thing that may hold it back long term is it's longevity to hold up to game play. I don't see them tanking in value but I also would be really surprised to see them go up a lot in value.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

The story of BBB is a bit part of the value of that title, both the original Capcom story for the machine, and the craziness of the remake. AMH, while it has a great story, has less overall history than BBB does.

I think it plays better though.

#15 8 years ago

BBB has sexy dancing girls.

#16 8 years ago

The game isn't for everyone, but I don't think it will be long before all of the machines made are in the hands of owners that consider it a long term keeper. I know I'm in that camp. I have had the game for over a year now and it's still the go-to machine when people come over, even sitting next to AFM and MB. I like having unusual games too and I'm pretty sure I have the only AMH in town. It's more rare and more fun than BBB imho and I know three collectors near me that have that game. I'm sure that over time, fixes will be developed to help bulletproof any of the game's long term reliability issues.

#17 8 years ago

PM sent

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-americas-most-haunted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.