Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-3.jpg
DSC01267.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG
image-7.jpg
#1 10 years ago

This machine looks very cool and fun to play so I added it to my wishlist.How much should I expect to pay for one in pretty good condition?.

#2 10 years ago

Minimum likely in the 1200 range, but they're so rare to come by so who knows. One sold at a garage sale near here super cheap a couple of years ago, other than that I never see them up for sale. Played one at PATZ last year and really enjoyed it!

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Minimum likely in the 1200 range

Unfortunately, no.

I just was working on my second one today that I will be selling. It's in very nice shape overall. There is an issue just the lower right flipper at this point - if someone wants it as is, I would entertain offers of $4k-ish for it right now.

When I fix it, depending on how nice it is, somewhere between $4,500-$5,000.

I paid almost that much for my second one which is working and in super nice shape a while ago.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Minimum likely in the 1200 range, but they're so rare to come by who knows.

Last person I know to buy one last year paid $2800.

#5 10 years ago

Oh, I didn't say this with mine, but to put it more into perspective...

I brought my nice working one to the MGC last year. I had 9 offers of more than $4500 for it before the show was over.

#6 10 years ago

I sold mine for 4200.00 back in December '13 so use that for what it's worth. These are finally starting to crest the 5k mark so I'd get in soon!

#7 10 years ago

In reference of price timeline I sold mine at Allentown 2010 for $1450

#8 10 years ago

I'm not surprised by any of the above price quotes - it's a cool theme, and you don't see them come up often (and it's fun). I threw the *minimum* $1200 out there as that was the lowest I've ever seen one for sale - aside from that garage sale deal, which was clearly someone who didn't know what they had. Later the same year I saw one go in the $1800 range. More power to anyone that can get 4K + for one.

#9 10 years ago

It really is a great game. DOOM! Yell out is creepy as hell, and music feels like mike gottlieb hired a real orchestra!

6 months later
#10 9 years ago

i sold mine for €4000.- one year ago that also the price now for a very nice one mine MC is a prototype in almost mint conditionimage-7.jpgimage-7.jpgDSC_0066.JPGDSC_0066.JPGDSC01267.JPGDSC01267.JPGimage-3.jpgimage-3.jpg

#11 9 years ago

I know several people looking for one that would be in the $3000-$3500 range for good condition. I wanted one then I got some time on one and now-not so much. Its funny I always think of Corn Pops cereal when I see the playfield.

#12 9 years ago

With only 217 units, I think finding one in good condition for those prices would be a stroke of good luck these days. They have been filtering out to hardcore collectors who are not letting them go easily. Although a few may still be undiscovered sitting in someone's garage or basement, I think you may wait on an ever growing long line for one of those.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
St Charles, IL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-alvin-g-mystery-castle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.