Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Joshmx19
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

So I searched for the most recent price check on an AFM but it wasn't as recent as I'd hope and it was for a routed machine. Let's do the same as I posted for the MB Price Check earlier...that was quite helpful:

-routed (recently off location with repairs needed and wear)
-non-routed (off location for awhile, most repairs complete, minor wear)
-HUO (minty, like new)

I always add $100 or a tad more on top of these guesses above depending on LEDs, number of mods, etc.

Thanks!

#2 11 years ago

Routed i'd say 6k

Minor wear may run you close to or over 7k

HUO/Mint right around 9k if not more.

#3 11 years ago

routed = $6500

less routed = $7500

True HUO, ,minty including no fade = $11,000 plus

#4 11 years ago

One recently sold on Mr. Pinball for 4,500. AFM owners will probably hate me for bringing this up.

#5 11 years ago

AFM has been weird. Got hot and lots of folks tried selling them and they just sat at the 7k price point. One just sold for 4500 and one of the nicest we have seen went for 10. Its a tough one.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

One recently sold on Mr. Pinball for 4,500. AFM owners will probably hate me for bringing this up.

You always see those crazy low prices on all titles once in a while but you have to be the lucky lottery winner to have any chance...

#7 11 years ago

Sells for around $6500. Games worth,around $2K

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Sells for around $6500. Games worth,around $2K

I think it should sell for around MM and BBB levels cuz it blows both games away!

#9 11 years ago

An arm and a leg

#10 11 years ago

i want one bad, but i think after x-mas, prices may come down a little. i hope

#11 11 years ago

There was one listed here for $6750 and seller dropped to $6500. Was pretty blown out, bad cab fade and wear to the wood around a bunch of inserts. Scoop was pretty toasty too. Can't find the thread not sure if it sold or not.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

There was one listed here for $6750 and seller dropped to $6500. Was pretty blown out, bad cab fade and wear to the wood around a bunch of inserts. Scoop was pretty toasty too. Can't find the thread not sure if it sold or not.

yes, i seen that one yesterday, needs a playfield,cab decals/cab work, and a super shop job, i am a buyer on that one at about 4800.00. i wish

#13 11 years ago

We had a local game room auction a few weeks back that had a few pins from an operator. The AFM in below average condition went for 7k. I personally think it's one of the greatest games ever made.

#14 11 years ago

I'd say prices on AFM are similar to MB, maybe a bit lower, but that also depends on mods. AFM has a ton of mods that can be done (just the Bill Ung saucer and expansion kit is almost $400.00), which is not the case with MB. Even at 50% value on the mods, it can really add up.

These days a heavily routed AFM will still bring $6k.

A nice stock routed example with some minor wear will be $7500-$8500, depending on mods.

HUO is hard to gauge, but I'd say around $10k

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

HUO is hard to gauge, but I'd say around $10k

True low play HUO, no fade with goodie bag... I'll pay $11k today!

#16 11 years ago

Geez you guys are making me want to sell!

#17 11 years ago

Wow, I'm loving my new RFM more and more.

I personally don't think I've seen an ad for AFM for less than $5K. I'd love to actually see one in person some day and play it though. Good luck to those looking for them.

#18 11 years ago

I would trade my very nice, HUO SM for a decent AFM with little to no playfield wear and no errors. Would accept some cabinet fade, a few dings etc. That's about what's it's worth in my opinion. Obviously if people can get more, more power to them. It is a great game, but once it starts getting into the $6K+ range I'm equally interested in many other games...mostly newer Sterns.

But a routed, blown out game for $6K? Nope.

#19 11 years ago

im picking mine up today. Around $8k with little wear and new decals. Bill Ung saucer kit already ordered and paid for.

#20 11 years ago

$4500 if seller doesn't know better.
If a routed MM can fetch 10k+, then AFM routed is easily 7k+ and is a better game IMO than MM.

#21 11 years ago

I paid $4500 for mine from a pinsider, it needed work and he "knew better" but was fair. $6500 for something that needs almost everything isnt fair in my opinion.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 21.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-afm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.