You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
#1 10 years ago

Sure this question has been asked, but can't seem to find it on the forums. Looking to purchase a used ACDC pro--what is the typically going price?

Also, if you are selling an ACDC pro, pm me!

#2 10 years ago

Prices I have seen in the last year or so:
Routed but nice $3600 and another routed but nice, leds I think it was asking price $3800 from eabundy with train mod, swinging bell and leds,
I've seen huo clean for 4k.
Great game, worth the nib price imho, if need be.

#3 10 years ago

One sold very recently in my area for 3600 and had lots of mods. I wouldn't go too high as they are not exactly easy to sell.....everyone wants the premium.

#4 10 years ago

Thanks guys!

#5 10 years ago

I sold one with 200 plays on it for 3,600.00. It had a few mods on it and was brand new. You should be able to get one for that or a little less. I had mine for sale for a long time before it sold and now everyone wants one. Ed

#6 10 years ago

Here's my take: The Pro usually tracks about $2k less than the Premium. These days a Premium seems to command $5600-5800 typically. So $3600-3800 seems reasonable.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

I sold one with 200 plays on it for 3,600.00. It had a few mods on it and was brand new. You should be able to get one for that or a little less. I had mine for sale for a long time before it sold and now everyone wants one. Ed

for a long time? After listing here on pinside at 3600 how many minutes/hours did it take to sell? Yeah it did sit for a while on other sites and at higher prices but not at $3600 on pinside.

#8 10 years ago

Bump!

Edit: oops bumped the wrong thread. Oh well.

#9 10 years ago

I don't know where you guys are getting these prices but NIB cost me $4400.00 plus bell mod, LEDs, PP speaker system, real knocker kit, close to 5K in it. Not that I'm looking to sell mine, but I would never take less than $4200 for my ACDC pro. It's all you low ballers out there that should just leave this hobby. Let's see NIB right now is $4995 plus or minus so where in the hell are you getting $3600??? Get lost.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I don't know where you guys are getting these prices but NIB cost me $4400.00 plus bell mod, LEDs, PP speaker system, real knocker kit, close to 5K in it. Not that I'm looking to sell mine, but I would never take less than $4200 for my ACDC pro. It's all you low ballers out there that should just leave this hobby. Let's see NIB right now is $4995 plus or minus so where in the hell are you getting $3600??? Get lost.

Because a few have sold for around that...

#11 10 years ago

Sold mine for $4800...bought NIB & sold after less than 3 months so very low plays...had Laseriffic topper, bell mod, premium train mod, guitar & drums toys installed, all LEDs...was in perfect condition...I had more into it than that so I still lost money.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

It's all you low ballers out there that should just leave this hobby. Let's see NIB right now is $4995 plus or minus so where in the hell are you getting $3600??? Get lost.

Wow. Hey, instead of being a jerk, pull your head out of the sand and realize that your game is worth what the market says it is, not what you think it should be. It's not a hard game to find. Several sold for $3600. That's the low end. $3800-4000 is more common. If you don't want to ever sell yours then don't, who telling you that you have to? Yeesh.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Wake up on the wrong side of the cat box? Where are you getting 4,995, ebay? And the buyer asked what a used one is going for, not the rundown of what you paid for a brand new one with all your added mods.

If you're patient, the smart money can find them for $3600-3800. I bought my Avatar for $2700 and traded it with $200 cash for my AC/DC pro with a little over a 1000 total plays. Maybe not typical, but a quick search for sales history shows it has been selling between $3600-4k

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

It's all you low ballers out there that should just leave this hobby. Let's see NIB right now is $4995 plus or minus so where in the hell are you getting $3600??? Get lost.

You can buy it for $4,500 NIB but that is not used market value. These guys aren't off the mark. Do your homework before getting so bent.
I spoke to somebody the other day that won't sell his used because the resale value is poor ($3,600ish). Doesn't mean it's not a great game or not worth it's NIB price. I'm considering buying a new one anyway. The game rocks.

#15 10 years ago

Don't worry the value will go up ten fold once my decals cover Angus.

#16 10 years ago

The "Angus" patch, lol.

#17 10 years ago

I know of one that sold two weeks ago for $3300 fresh of route build date of Jan 21 2013. It had over 2000 plays but still looks real good

#18 10 years ago

I sold mine for 3,600.00. I guess I (lowered the price on them) as some have wined about. Ed

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

I sold mine for 3,600.00. I guess I (lowered the price on them) as some have wined about. Ed

Ed, you should just leave this hobby! get lost!

#20 10 years ago

they need to stop making NIB for the price to go up

#21 10 years ago

For reference, I sold one for $3700 a few months back.

#22 10 years ago

With mods or without? Also Led upgrade? I'd say 3500 for a unmoded version and 3800 for a moded both give or take a couple of hundred depending on shape and other aesthetics.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Rudy67:

With mods or without? Also Led upgrade? I'd say 3500 for a unmoded version and 3800 for a moded both give or take a couple of hundred depending on shape and other aesthetics.

I agree. Ed

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

For reference, I sold one for $3700 a few months back.

This one had all the cliffys (jukebox, ball drop, shooter lane bottom and side) and the the bell mod. HUO with relatively low plays. I think it was 6-8mo old when I sold it. Nice game, just not my kind of game.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

This one had all the cliffys (jukebox, ball drop, shooter lane bottom and side) and the the bell mod. HUO with relatively low plays. I think it was 6-8mo old when I sold it. Nice game, just not my kind of game.

Im still kicking myself for not buying that one! Now i'll have to go NIB i guess, none posted FS in AZ since yours that i've seen.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Im still kicking myself for not buying that one! Now i'll have to go NIB i guess, none posted FS in AZ since yours that i've seen.

It was a bear to sell. No idea why! I think it is still kicking it in Phoenix, so it may come back up again. Fortunately, it provided the funds for an LOTR, which I am much, much happier with (and will be bringing to Zapcon).

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

It was a bear to sell. No idea why! I think it is still kicking it in Phoenix, so it may come back up again. Fortunately, it provided the funds for an LOTR, which I am much, much happier with (and will be bringing to Zapcon).

I had just bought a couple pins and didn't have the funds at the time. Now im looking to sell 2 or 3 of my WMS games to find a Tron, AC/DC, and a ST. Hopefully I can move a few at Zapcon.

#28 10 years ago

Mine was basically 4400 and HUO. It was a partial trade deal, but after what I had in my traded pin and the difference I paid ...that is what I have in mine when I bought it. I think $150-200 of that was for delivery from PA... and it has a full coin taker LED kit, LED backbox kit, flipper fidelity speaker system, shaker, LED buttons. Since then it now has a Mezel Hell's Bell mod and Aurich's Helen kit installed... For a pro obviously that is a fair amount worth in mods. If I were to look to resell it I figure I'd want in the 4300-4500 range.... That being said currently I'd have no immediate plans to sell cause I am really liking it.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

I had just bought a couple pins and didn't have the funds at the time. Now im looking to sell 2 or 3 of my WMS games to find a Tron, AC/DC, and a ST. Hopefully I can move a few at Zapcon.

All of those are excellent picks. Hope you find them soon.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Someone is bitter that they spent 5000 for a 3600 game

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Someone is bitter that they spent 5000 for a 3600 game

Ha! Ha! That's exactly right. I paid 4,700.00 for mine and added mods. I got 3,600.00 for it . I didn't expect to sell it for the same money I paid. Do you buy anew car and 1 year later expect to get you money back? Come on be realistic, that's not gona happen. Ed

1 year later
#32 8 years ago

What's everyone seeing lately now that these are out of production.

#33 8 years ago

There's one for sale in Atlanta right now for $4000, OBO.

#34 8 years ago

You dont see these for sale at all, and theres good reason; its an amazing game!

3 months later
#35 8 years ago
Quoted from TrainH2o:

There's one for sale in Atlanta right now for $4000, OBO.

Yeah!

What are these going for these days? I hardly ever see them. I'm thinking routed around 3800 or so?

#36 8 years ago

I picked up an HUO Pro for $3,750 for my brother in law.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I picked up an HUO Pro for $3,750 for my brother in law.

Not too shabby. How long ago?

#38 8 years ago

I bought one a couple months back for 5k CDN all in with shipping that's around 37-3800 US. It was not HUO only but was very well cared for and near mint. I felt it was a fair deal all around, especially how hard these can be to find.

#39 8 years ago

I bought one three months ago , original run but HUO and 560 plays with red Premium trim and a few mods like the swinging bell and molded train, pinball pro speaker, LEDS etc I paid 4500 and was pretty happy.

#40 8 years ago

I sold my mint HUO with Pinball Pro speakers, bell mod, and LED's in the inserts for $4500 about 3 months ago. Great game just wanted a change up.

#41 8 years ago

Looks like last two posts show a higher value!

#42 8 years ago

Love my Pro and it's likely the last to leave. Great value on a fun, deep game.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not too shabby. How long ago?

It was purchased approximately 2 weeks ago from a multi-pin owner in NJ.

My brother-in-law is not much of a pinball player, but loves AC/DC and wasn't going to spend more than 4K for a machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-acdc-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.