You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160408_031126 (resized).jpg
20160813_211746 (resized).jpg
hell (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Anyone have thoughts on what an ACDC Prem is going for these days? I'm not in a rush to sell it unless I get some ridiculous offer, but I think next time I make room it's gonna be the one to go, so just curious if anyone knows what the market is like, I haven't been following.

Has ColorDMD, Pinbit lighting bolts, a cannon I need to reinstall, Mezel bell housing, Titan rubbers, otherwise stock. I have some mods I was going to design for it, but who knows if I'll get to them.

I could fit it with my personal Helen kit too I guess if that was someone's thing, apparently since I don't do them anymore they're selling for stupid money.

#2 5 years ago

Last I heard they were going for around $7500. ACDC Premiums and Lucis are one game that seems to be trending differently from others recently.

#3 5 years ago

I paid $7500 3 months ago for one in good shape - had the cannon, Helen Topper, lighted speakers, and flipper fidelity speaker upgrade. I paid $300 for just the Helen translite a few weeks ago. I live in Hell, MI ... had to have that translite. I added the MikeD LCD in place of the band - a great mod. ModFather paint jobs are in the future. Looking forward to see what other mods you may have for it.

#4 5 years ago

I sold my HUO Premium that I bought NIB with a couple small mods about a year ago for $6400.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I have some mods I was going to design for it, but who knows if I'll get to them.

Please do. I can't be the only premium owner waiting for a new run of a lower pf decal.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I sold my HUO Premium that I bought NIB with a couple small mods about a year ago for $6400.

this seems more realistic

#7 5 years ago

I would say they are selling for $7-$7500. I had someone offer me $7500 half a year ago and turned it down.

#8 5 years ago

Stock would sell for a little over $6000 and add the mods from there. Since AC/DC does not come up often I have noticed modded ones get a lot of the mod money back when they sell. You will get most of your money back on them.

People pay A LOT for the Helen package, so include it for sure.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Please do. I can't be the only premium owner waiting for a new run of a lower pf decal.

Great mod for the lower PF. Surprised more didn't do this as I think myself and one other person are the only ones that did it. If you are looking for the one or the ones that I didn't use let me know as I have the other 2 sitting in my gameroom parts box. Not actively looking to sell but if someone is in the need of them I'll let them go. Not sure what they are worth these days but I'd take $30 shipped a piece or $50 for both.

Aurich - Not real sure on value anymore. About a year ago it was about $6.5 for a nice lightly modded one but these days it seems their are way more WTB than FS of this title. Kind of surprised since they made so many, but it is a great game if you like the type of rules it presents and can get past the artwork. Based off your mods and with the Helen kit it seems like $7.5K would be about right from what the others are saying. Kind of surprised but I guess that's good for AC/DC owners to see the price holding so well now.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Great mod for the lower PF. Surprised more didn't do this as I think myself and one other person are the only ones that did it. If you are looking for the one or the ones that I didn't use let me know as I have the other 2 sitting in my gameroom parts box. Not actively looking to sell but if someone is in the need of them I'll let them go. Not sure what they are worth these days but I'd take $30 shipped a piece or $50 for both.

Aurich - Not real sure on value anymore. About a year ago it was about $6.5 for a nice lightly modded one but these days it seems their are way more WTB than FS of this title. Kind of surprised since they made so many, but it is a great game if you like the type of rules it presents and can get past the artwork. Based off your mods and with the Helen kit it seems like $7.5K would be about right from what the others are saying. Kind of surprised but I guess that's good for AC/DC owners to see the price holding so well now.

I think you're right. I sold one about a year ago for $6900 that's probably worth $8000 now. It was MINT and loaded to the gills with the best mods including color dmd, helen kit, FF kit, shaker, Mckee topper, etc, etc. In hindsight I regret selling it. I used the funds to buy a GOTLE, which has probably dropped $1000.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Stock would sell for a little over $6000 and add the mods from there.

It's been a while since I've seen them that cheap. A while back, sure, 6k. But now? No way.

And my interest isn't to price pump. I don't own one, but I'd like to at some point. However, I realized I also missed the 6k boat on this title. It just isn't a realistic price now, stock or not.

#12 5 years ago

I think 7.5 s 7.8 would be fair for a HUO with color DMD

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Yeah, that's something I've thought about. I've already scanned and built a template even, just no time to take it further. Wouldn't just be a repurpose of the old decal.

hell (resized).jpg

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah, that's something I've thought about. I've already scanned and built a template even, just no time to take it further. Wouldn't just be a repurpose of the old decal.

Please work it! Wont have band name, song names or band members on it so you shoild be good to go. No?

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Please work it! Wont have band name, song names or band members on it so you shoild be good to go. No?

Yeah, nothing that would raise the ire of a certain company, who's name shall not be mentioned. I'm over doing mods that I gotta deal with catching grief from them about.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah, nothing that would raise the ire of a certain company, who's name shall not be mentioned. I'm over doing mods that I gotta deal with catching grief from them about.

Really sucks as there is apparently ALOT of interest in them. Got over a dozen PM's about my spares. At least 2 more people will have some as both have been spoken for already.

PS - sorry for hijacking your thread. Just wanted to help get some use out of them.

#17 5 years ago

I paid $7800 for a really nicely modded one over the summer. That might be a little above market, but I was willing to pay it for a nice example.

#18 5 years ago

Pinball Refinery Edition AC/DC Premium probably around $8k+

#19 5 years ago

I'm an owner and would say $6,500 bone stock, they made a ton of these right?

#20 5 years ago

All I know is I looked for well over a year for one to pop up within driving distance. And in the beginning I was willing to pay $6500ish for more or less stock. But as many as they say were made, they don't show up for sale that often. I wound up payin around $7500 for a pretty heavily modded premium. So I would say with the color dmd you could get that. And if you throw in the Hellen art maybe more.

#21 5 years ago

Seems like everyone is in the general ballpark of 7 to 8k depending on mods.. so question: what's the adder for a luci, bible, or let there be rock? How much above a premium are each worth roughly?

#22 5 years ago

Perhaps (assuming stock HUO) Luci $8k, LTBR $9k, BIBLE $10k+

#23 5 years ago

All stock....... Luci 8k, LTBR 10k +, BIBLe 11k +.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Seems like everyone is in the general ballpark of 7 to 8k depending on mods.. so question: what's the adder for a luci, bible, or let there be rock? How much above a premium are each worth roughly?

I got 9500 for my luci but it was super special with every mod u can get including the hard to get total rock concert and stt cannon . She was a stunner.....and super rare. I had lots of intrest at 9500-10k . Regular Premiums seem to sell for 6500-7800 depending on mods /upgrades.

#25 5 years ago

There has been one on my local craigslist for months at $6900. He used to have pictures but now he just posts that it's HUO. I think like he originally listed it lower and then immediately raised the price by $1500, but I could be mistaken.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Really sucks as there is apparently ALOT of interest in them. Got over a dozen PM's about my spares. At least 2 more people will have some as both have been spoken for already.
PS - sorry for hijacking your thread. Just wanted to help get some use out of them.

All good. Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy to do more translites but said company has made it difficult. Mod game has changed.

#27 5 years ago

I've toyed around of the thought of selling my Pinball Refinery Mod heavy Luci. I just know if I sell, I'll miss it

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I got 9500 for my luci but it was super special with every mod u can get including the hard to get total rock concert and stt cannon . She was a stunner.....and super rare. I had lots of intrest at 9500-10k . Regular Premiums seem to sell for 6500-7800 depending on mods /upgrades.

bigd1979 curious -- what's the stt cannon mod? Was that interest generated from pinside or cl or elsewhere?

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

bigd1979 curious -- what's the stt cannon mod? Was that interest generated from pinside or cl or elsewhere?

The shoot to thrill cannon mod tied into the total light show with like 4 extra 8 led flasher pads which gave a nice effect when you shot the cannon. I also had the 4 apron flashers that ties into the cannon and total rock concert also. Man it was a hell of a light show and probably one the nicest acdc out there. Lots of interest here on pinside and some on the facebook pages also....20160813_211746 (resized).jpg20160408_031126 (resized).jpg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside