229391849964f82d3332d2d885e9b99981792afa (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_6864620_0 (resized).jpg
20240412_202742 (resized).jpg
20240412_202714 (resized).jpg
Pinside_archive_84_21371 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7930847_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7961451_3722489 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #227 Various gate tips. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #269 Hi quality thoughts from Cotton about inlanes. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #279 Playfield touch up tips. Posted by klr650 (5 years ago)

Post #309 Stern inserts suggestions. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #310 Seawitch gate flap solution. Posted by frunch (5 years ago)

Post #1033 Bally drop targets on the classic stern, even mix and match. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #1958 Star Gazer podcast episode link. Posted by DRDAVE (4 years ago)

Post #2587 Link to 3D printed parts available from HHaase. Posted by HHaase (4 years ago)

Post #2590 Link to 3D printed parts by Swinks, available at Shapeways. Posted by swinks (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sr230cc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#263 5 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

OK. I am jumping in here. Stingray ROCKS!!!!! Like Stars.
Stargazer (09 roms), Nineball, Quicksilver are the cream of the crop.
Ali, Seawitch, Biggame, Gamatron, Ray, Stars, Cheetah, Cat, Galaxy (new rules) - 2nd tier
The rest below this. They are all great games and I have owned all of them. My current line up includes I think 9 of them.
Anyway Classic sterns are the best to hell with the rest. ROCK ON!!!!

What are the new rules for Galaxy? I have one and I am in the process of fixing it up. I had to make mine hardest rules, no extra ball. It was too easy. Also changed inlanes. Not so easy to roll over now. Good bump and nudge practice.

957167F7-A916-4B30-AD2F-00A0D87A2FF9 (resized).jpeg957167F7-A916-4B30-AD2F-00A0D87A2FF9 (resized).jpeg
#283 5 years ago

Maybe someone here can answer this. I have a virtual pinball that I built. I also own a Galaxy. The virtual pinball has rom sounds I can’t get out of the Galaxy (Alltek). I just replaced the caps and it’s still the same. There is a sound at the end of three balls (starry sound?). Hard to explain. Could it be the ROM level?

2 months later
#676 5 years ago

Just thought I would show my Galaxy. I wanted to make it look more modern. Black posts, black rubber, blue and purple lane guides, led’s, purple lights in upper area of playfield. New glass, swapped for nicer playfield, and new plastics. Painted inside of the cabinet and some new boards.

I just need to paint and decal the apron and it is done for now.

868A68EC-3CC3-4FA5-B8EA-AAF6609531BD (resized).jpeg868A68EC-3CC3-4FA5-B8EA-AAF6609531BD (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#829 5 years ago

Do the weebly boards support free play for sterns?

#830 5 years ago

Nice! They do have free play. I may have to get one.

2 weeks later
#939 5 years ago
Quoted from OTTOgd:

Ali - yep
Hot Hand - yep
Lightning - yep
Quicksilver - nope
Stingray - nope
Star Gazer - yep

My Galaxy has them.

4 weeks later
#1115 5 years ago

I parrell wired a micro switch from the coin switch so that it can be activated with the coin return push button. Might have to drill a hole but it works good for me. Just wire it correctly or it will boot like the coin switch is stuck.

0F33190F-1BB8-4605-8649-1B98694E38FF (resized).jpeg0F33190F-1BB8-4605-8649-1B98694E38FF (resized).jpeg
#1158 5 years ago

I was playing my Galaxy last night and solenoids would fire at random while playing. Is this because of the diodes? I swapped the boards with all Alltek and it did not fix the problem.

1 month later
#1461 5 years ago

So recently I did a playfield swap on my Galaxy and everything worked great. Then I put new flipper assemblies in the machine and started having issues with phantom drop targets and pop bumpers.
I already replaced all the diodes and capacitors on everything under the play field.
Swapped in different Alltek boards.
Separated the flipper wires from the rest of the play field bundle of wires.
Checked all wiring for shorts...etc.
I am still having issues...Is it possible that the Coil Relays on the memory drop targets are bad?
When I do a coil test everything works correctly.
The advanced bonus roll overs will make the drop targets go down...they are causing the Drop Relays to fire. I think this is the problem, but I am not sure how to fix it.
Anyone have any suggestions or has anyone had similar issues?

#1464 5 years ago

Think I figured it out. If I boot the machine then start a game then unplug the coin door and play, the game works. Looks like I need to rewire the coin door and replace the connector and hopefully I’ll be good to go.

1 month later
#1667 4 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

I'm not a huge fan of Galaxy either, but I have to say the game is a lot of fun when you can't tear it up via bonus. When the game makes you work hard and a "good" score is 400K, that's when it's fun.

I agree! Set mine up to be as difficult as I could and it is fun when you have to work to get around 400k.

4 months later
#2347 4 years ago

Hoping someone can help. The GI on my Galaxy works fine but the relay will not trigger for attract mode or when Galaxy is spelled. Relay is new. Not sure what wire triggers it.

#2350 4 years ago

I tried switch 23. Didn’t fix. I’ll double check the wires.

6 months later
#3102 3 years ago

I have had some assistance on this issue in the past and I still can't figure it out.
I can not get the GI to flash during attract or when GALAXY is spelled. It worked before I did a playfield swap.
I re-pinned Q17 plug on the Driver Board and Tried and Alltek Driver board.
The Relay was ordered from K's 48V.
Is this wired up correctly? Thought I copied how it was before.
Note: GI works fine, it just wont trigger to flash. MPU and Lamp board are Alltek.
Hopefully someone can help.

IMG_1332 (resized).JPGIMG_1332 (resized).JPGIMG_1333 (resized).JPGIMG_1333 (resized).JPG
#3105 3 years ago
Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

Also, can you hear the GI relay click in solenoid test, and how many green wires are going to the GI relay.

The relay does not click on solenoid test.
1 Green wire to the relay and those other two are blue....faded I think.
ill double check header.

#3106 3 years ago
Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

Also, can you hear the GI relay click in solenoid test, and how many green wires are going to the GI relay.

Yes it works if I ground the wire. Does that mean it is a wire on the MPU?

#3108 3 years ago
Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

I figured it out. I checked each connector and found one wire was on the wrong side of the connector in the same spot as the key on driver board!?!
My fault when redoing the connectors.

#3111 3 years ago
Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

And that is why I asked about the connector.

It was a different connector. It was P4 for the input into the SDB.

3 months later
#3578 3 years ago

This is the Galaxy I just Sold. It was upgraded to 7 digits, all new clear plastics, MPU200 flipper style and the coveted S-plastic. You can see the changes in post layout to make it much more difficult and with the butter inlanes it makes it flow like magic.
[quoted image]

I get the S plastic. And the in-lane plastics stop the ball from bouncing over. Does anyone have the drawings for these mods? What is MPU 200 flipper style?

#3583 3 years ago

D

Sorry haven't gotten back with you but what Cotton ; slochar said above. Now you can replace only the link, paw and make sure you use a plastic flipper for less weight in the MPU100 assembly and keep the old spring if it's loose. All the new springs do is add bounce with the new flipper links cause they are typically to strong of a "K" value. use old springs if you can. This will maximize flipper power along with changing the coil to an S450. Just make sure the flipper plate is firm on the field. I always fill in the holes with a dowel on all my restored games and retap every flipper plate screw so it's firm. This ensures solid performance over the life you will have the game.
For post configurations look at the field. The 2 feeding the flipper use larger diameter. So it's hard to go down X,Y the outpost is a black nub you use to hold on plastics. Force that over the post. This creates a rigid outlane post but doesn't metal on metal the ball. this make the game hard. Also the lane guide remove the solid edge into the center of the field. This helps create an extra hard game.
The 7 digit ROMS are on IPDB I think. You have to add 1 wire to the harness

I have mine setup this way. I think I need to have 2 levels for my in-lane plastics. I had the bigger rubber to make the X and Y harder but changed it back for guests to play. I will check out what flipper assemblies I have.

83A41562-D7B6-454F-898E-DC2F680DDE12 (resized).jpeg83A41562-D7B6-454F-898E-DC2F680DDE12 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#3777 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

are they bally flippers? I had bally on my big game and was causing terrible ball hop. There is actually considerable size difference in the early bally and early stern flippers.

I have to order some stuff. I’ll try and get the correct flippers. Did not realize they were incorrect. I will also post a better picture.

#3802 3 years ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

Answering the galaxy flipper questions:
- mechs are original ("type 1" style)
- it's possible they're bally bats. Owner said they were Stern replacements, but I'm not sure where they came from. The "type 2" replacements on my meteor are definitely smaller, but would only make up about half the difference.
- repositioning the entire mech seems like a good idea, I didn't know how much play was available there. Long-term I think the machine will eventually get a new set of mechs, so I might wait until then just to put fewer holes in the playfield.
- machine is on location so I won't see it for a few days (hopefully). I'll take more pics this weekend.

Here is a better picture. I also checked my flippers and PN is correct. Maybe I need thinner rubber?

Note: CPR Galaxy playfield would be great.

7526F078-1B7A-455F-8346-2BC38C51F830 (resized).jpeg7526F078-1B7A-455F-8346-2BC38C51F830 (resized).jpeg
#3806 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Beehive looks to already have a prototype done so I would suspect they will be running them soon.

If they do.....I’m going to have keep my Galaxy forever for how much I got into it. Great game though.

#3808 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

They do.
https://www.beehivepinball.com/product/coming-soon
Good old fashion way of screen printing as well, scroll down you can see the test ones.

Looks great!

3 months later
#4443 3 years ago

Beehive is also working on Galaxy.

#4505 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Here are two more options:
Check gott_lieb website for lockdown bars and pm Jim if he doesn’t have one listed.
https://www.jtamusements.com/store/
Find someone with a similar type lockdown bar and pay someone to make the tabs missing from your bar and weld them in place. Then buy the missing screws from pinball Resource.
Put up an ad with what you’re looking for. I thinner all mpu100 pins used the same screw type bar, and all mpu200 pins used the slot type, but someone else can confirm this.

I replaced the Stern Lockdown Bar and Receiver on my Galaxy with Bally. Works great and is much more robust. The mounting screw locations are a little different but it works good.

1 month later
#4695 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

As of today there is one more Star Gazer in the world! Anyone been keeping track of roughly how many of these have been built by people in the community now?[quoted image]

That looks like a great project. Anyone have a list on where to get all the parts? The major ones are easy to find. Are all the mechs available and the apron?

#4697 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Three drop target banks and apron will be your harder to find stuff. Flippers and pops are available from pinball life, as well as standups. Spinners were hard to find but I think have been remade now. I actually ordered the three on this machine from Germany a few years ago.

Who makes the glass and playfields? I thought they would come up easier on a google search.

#4699 3 years ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

Really the hardest thing to find is a reasonably priced donor game (OR just an old transformer since repro cabs are now available bare).
greatwichjohn makes the playfields and backglasses.
I’m making one out of a condemned Hot Hand soon. Not the “correct” transformer but for a 2-flipper game with a clear coated playfield I have no concerns about how fast it will play.

Cool thanks. I’ll Add this to my wish list for builds. I have a DE Simpsons torn apart right now that I need to get put back together.

1 month later
#4795 3 years ago

The ball bounces around a lot on my Galaxy, but stays out. Maybe I need a weaker coil.

#4798 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I had that problem when I put my Big Game back together. It did not do it before the restore but did it after. A real PIA. Finally, the coil seemed to settle down and the launches got back to normal, mostly. I do get an occasional push back and then the ball gets "stuck" inside and won't roll on out.
What I did the other day was bend a hump in both sides of the launch "fork"? for lack of a better word. And then did not screw it down to the play field very tight.
It is hard to explain. PM me if you need to and I will pull my apron and point out just what I did.

Now that you mention that. Mine was after a playfield swap. Maybe the screw spacing is a little different on the fork. I’ll check it out.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
4 weeks later
#4944 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Hello all - I have been trying to find a solution for the old Stern apron decals since our only option died with Pinball Resescue going out of business. I called in a favor and I'll report back the results. Here is my newly powdercoated Seawitch apron. I just sent it off to a silkscreen contact I have to get the art silkscreened directly on the apron. Fingers crossed.
[quoted image]

Just in case you don’t know. The Stern Company call out is incorrect on the pinball rescue decals. I have 1 for my Galaxy that I have not installed yet.

#5053 2 years ago

Yes and it also flashes when you spell Galaxy. I would put it back in.

4 months later
#5746 2 years ago

Can someone confirm that the Weebly mpu has the correct clock speed compared to the Alltek mpu for sound output? My Galaxy seems to be missing sounds compared to the ROM I have for my virtual pinball. I will switch MPU if that is the issue.

#5748 2 years ago
Quoted from Quench:

The Weebly MPU board has jumpers to configure the clock speed. How have you got them set?

I don’t have a Weebly board yet. The jumpers are correct on my Alltek. I remember reading that there was a slight difference in clock speed between the two and the sound can be a little off.

#5750 2 years ago
Quoted from Quench:

The SB300 sound board has it's own timer chip. I can't confirm but would be surprised if the CPU board clock speed had any effect.
Have you run the memory erase on the Alltek? Corrupt data in the NVRAM has been noted to cause different sounds on Meteor.
Also are you sure the issue isn't the ribbon cable or the sound board itself?

Sound board was recapped. New ribbon cable. I’ll try reset again.

#5751 2 years ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

Sound board was recapped. New ribbon cable. I’ll try reset again.

MPU can change sounds.
http://www.pinball4you.ch/okaegi/rep_soundsb300.html

#5759 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Do you have the ribbon cables plugged in correctly?

yes

1 week later
#5786 2 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

The cpu clock speed can make a minor difference in the way a stern SB300 sounds. I am running the nvram.weebly.com mpu at 0.895mhz which is almost exactly what the original stern MPU200 used. So that replacement vs original should not sound any different because of CPU clock. It looks like Alltek might be using 1mhz for stern mpu200 mode but I don't think you will notice much difference unless you are comparing side by side.
Curveball. I remember testing some soviet clone of the 6800, (CM601 maybe?), and it caused the SB300 sound different too. Not much, but swapping between a real MC6800 and the soviet one I could here a difference.

Just got around to checking TP’s. TP2 is at around 15v. I think this is part of my problem. I need to replace a resistor for sure.

B1DC1AAE-CB40-4F40-99C3-02F988CD05D9 (resized).jpegB1DC1AAE-CB40-4F40-99C3-02F988CD05D9 (resized).jpeg
#5790 2 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

15v is normal. When the sol driver board is connected expect the 12v to measure around 15-18vdc.
That resistor does look like it is cracked, or maybe that is just the bands. Already a replaced once as it doesn't look original. From memory, 2.2ohm 2w. Just a low ohm series resistor on the 12v coming into the sb300.

Thanks for the feedback.

#5807 2 years ago

For those that have scratch built or partially built a Seawitch, did anyone keep track of where to source everything?
I need a project and this is one I have been seriously considering.
I know where to get most of the parts, but what parts are considered difficult to find?

#5820 2 years ago
Quoted from FantasticPinball:

I know a lot of you are doing scratch builds and Re-bodies. I wanted to sell my Seawitch playfields with an option of offering a fully populated drop in replacement, potentially with the full kit to assemble the entire machine. I’ve reached out to a few people making wire harnesses and drop targets. Often the small run production costs on these parts makes the project seem unfeasible. If there is interest, we can put together a parts list and cost it out. Maybe a bulk buy of 100 full kits would make it feasible. Anyone want to take on the shopping list as a project?

I would totally be interested! Even if there was just a way to know where to procure parts for the build. Some people might have some components already and don’t need everything.

#5829 2 years ago

A Bally lockdown also works. Just need to use different playfield hangers and install correctly. I did this on my Galaxy.
I bought a shooter rod also. I need to look back on where I got it.
Drop targets and aprons definitely tough to track down.

#5845 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Repro cabinets are available.
Repro back glasses are available.
Mantis makes the ball guides.
Mantis is making lockdown bar receivers.
Third Coast Pinball makes the wire harnesses.
Pinball Pimp makes cabinet stencils.
Legs, levelers, flipper buttons and all other various and sundry items are available.
Alltek and Weebly for circuit boards
====================================
The pinch points for scratch builds are:
1) Lockdown bars ( Stern now uses spring clips to attach the lockdown bars to the cabinet. No receiver would be needed. ).
2) Drop target cages/assemblies
3) Stern style coin doors. ( Since the target market would be for home machines, an empty coin door shell that accepts no coins would be all that is needed).
4) Aprons
5) Stern style shooter rods.
I think many of the suppliers for most of the items that are currently available are mostly one-man operations. The nightmare? A sure source of supply today could be gone tomorrow.

This is a list I started for the major parts. I still need to fill out coil numbers and qty of posts and hardware.....etc.

Seawitch (resized).JPGSeawitch (resized).JPG
#5848 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Marcos buys 95% of their pop bumper caps from PBR and marks them up 50% or more. PBR also sells coils, sleeves, posts, hardware, shooter rods, etc. If you buy $100 or more from PBR you get a 10% discount, so I recommend comparing pricing from both companies.

Thanks, that is a big help. Thinking I can disassemble my Virtual Pinball that I don't play much and use that as a base. It is an old Bally Harlem Globetrotters cabinet.

1 week later
#5917 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Sounds like my old lockdown receiver. If the tab is broken off it will swing.
[quoted image]

I had the same problem with one of mine. I replaced the whole thing with a Bally lockdown bar and receiver.

#5919 2 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

same here

Good thing Mantis make Stern repro now

Ya this was way before that. He makes some good stuff. Very thankful for that.

#5921 2 years ago

Just going to post these here, if anyone can help. Need a wire harness and 1 - 4 bank drop target for a Seawitch Build.

Here is a link to my build. Depending on availability of parts I could switch to Star Gazer
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-stern-bally-seawitch-

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124021
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123856

Thanks

#5924 2 years ago

Is the 16b-6 equal to the Bally AS-2877?

#5967 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I just dropped off a 3-bank and a 4-bank to a guy to draw up in CAD and have reproduced as well for anyone looking for entire mechs they are in the works.

Cool. Keep us updated. I was thinking of doing the same.

2 months later
#6200 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

FYI: I am getting into harness production in 2022. Hit a wall with Bally until I source out stuff that is not in stock or not readily available. So I will start with Classic Stern harness in the head for games like Nugent or Dracula that are in the shop. Have no idea on costing, so wait until production is under way. No problem with wiring source, & I will sub another 24 pin connector used in the head. Dracula Head in the shop pictures & Nugent set up for play.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I would gladly pay for a Seawitch head and cabinet harness.

#6203 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Shawn at Third Coast Pinball is already reproducing wire harnesses for Quicksilver, Star Gazer, and Seawitch.
He does great work.
He is busy. You may have to wait a little bit.
https://pinside.com/pinball/biz/directory/1180-third-coast-pinball
Good Luck.

Yes I tried to get one for my Seawitch and he said he was backed up 9 month.

#6211 2 years ago

Anyone running custom Seawitch code on a Weebly. Any recommendations on a good source to burn the chip?

3 weeks later
#6310 2 years ago

Looking good!

1 week later
#6346 2 years ago

Anyone have a good square picture of a Seawitch light insert or the dimensions of the displays and lights? I need to make one for my build.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-stern-bally-seawitch-

#6353 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Will this help you out? The right hand side is a little clipped, but all the lights are there. I can take another pic and see if I can get it a little better. I have attached some ruled tape to help with sizing.
[quoted image]

This will help a lot! Thanks!

#6358 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I don't know if this will mean anything to you, but when I did the displays for my Star Gazer build and made my own lampboard, I used the side-to-side adjusting Uno displays.
You still have to cut the hole for the displays but it is only to allow for the displays harness to be able to hook up. Basically, the displays hole only has to be large enough for the display harness to pass thru.

Thats what I was going to do. Then I don’t need the display brackets on the board.

1 month later
#6517 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Stargazer would work just fine with the smaller transformer. I used one on Seawitch with 4 flippers and it performed flawless at Pinfest.
500 plus games in 48 hours!

I also used a smaller transformer and my Seawitch plays great. Wow what a great game. Definitely one of my favorite early SS.

7 months later
#7477 1 year ago

I used the Homepin transformer on my Seawitch. No issue with it and 4 flippers.

1 month later
#7639 1 year ago

I striped my own when I built mine. But I only striped the ends. It helped running one connector at a time and bundling. There was not a good full source to get striped wire at the time.

2 weeks later
#7708 1 year ago

I need some Decals for my Seawitch Swinks drop targets. Marco sells them, is that a complete set or only 3 stickers for $3.99?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 month later
#7871 1 year ago

The CPR plastics I bought were too green for my repro playfield from Fantastic.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,182 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Myers, FL
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 319.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 169.00
$ 400.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tempe, AZ
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 959.00
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sr230cc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-1980-sterns-quicksilver-stargazer-seawitch?tu=sr230cc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.