Topic Stats

• 3,346 posts
  • 232 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Neal_W
  • Topic is favorited by 123 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,072 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3792 (resized).JPG
7A0A62D0-671C-4692-8F22-CD84164F84F2 (resized).jpeg
Stern_Lightning_12G-2-126-22T (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 6.46.54 PM (resized).png
IMG_3753 (resized).JPG
IMG_3727 (resized).JPG
IMG_3726 (resized).JPG
IMG_3722 (resized).JPG
IMG_3723 (resized).JPG
IMG_3718 (resized).JPG
IMG_3721 (resized).JPG
IMG_3716 (resized).JPG
IMG_3711 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 11.32.55 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #227 Various gate tips. Posted by cottonm4 (1 year ago)

Post #269 Hi quality thoughts from Cotton about inlanes. Posted by cottonm4 (1 year ago)

Post #279 Playfield touch up tips. Posted by klr650 (1 year ago)

Post #309 Stern inserts suggestions. Posted by cottonm4 (1 year ago)

Post #310 Seawitch gate flap solution. Posted by frunch (1 year ago)

Post #1033 Bally drop targets on the classic stern, even mix and match. Posted by cottonm4 (1 year ago)

Post #1958 Star Gazer podcast episode link. Posted by DRDAVE (10 months ago)

Post #2587 Link to 3D printed parts available from HHaase. Posted by HHaase (5 months ago)

Post #2590 Link to 3D printed parts by Swinks, available at Shapeways. Posted by swinks (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n1teowl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#143 1 year ago

Any ideas on the value of Cheetah? None has ever sold on Pinside and it seems to show up less often than some of these other titles. There's only 37 owners listed on Pinside. Any information on what range they are selling in?

#145 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr_Dude:

Sorry, not selling mine, but I paid equivalent of about a grand US$. Not that common indeed: You see Big Games all the time for some reason. My Cheetah was the first and only one I saw for sale in about 10 years of casual looking.

I have a Cheetah too, and I'm considering selling it to fund something else. Just trying to get an idea of what it's worth, which is tough to do when it rarely comes up for sale

#167 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

i was offered one for $1200 cdn about 6 months ago

Cool, thanks for the info.

#168 1 year ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

My restored Cheetah with NOS Bill Davis cleared playfield and prototype roms with green cab went for way north of that.

I'm sure it did. I've got the ROMs installed on mine that don't allow the bonus collect over and over. It makes it way more fun to play.

#190 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

My Cheetah the proto roms (blue cabinet). And once I heard the sounds for the regular roms, that are supposed to be in the game, they just sounded weird to me. More likely because I'm just used to the proto ones. I assume the rules are the same, just the sounds are different.

I'm going to have to try the proto ROMs . It may be a good trade off from the updated rules.

#193 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I don't think the rules are different...just the sounds. There were a different set of roms someone made for Cheetah that did change the rules for the left orbit bonus collect, but that is different altogether than the proto ones Stern issued.

Yes, I currently have the roms that limit the bonus collect. It might be worth changing out if the sounds are that much better.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
Tommy's Pins

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n1teowl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside