IMG_3355 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 10.08.59 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_2237 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2236 (resized).png
IMG_2235 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5334 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #227 Various gate tips. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #269 Hi quality thoughts from Cotton about inlanes. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #279 Playfield touch up tips. Posted by klr650 (5 years ago)

Post #309 Stern inserts suggestions. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #310 Seawitch gate flap solution. Posted by frunch (5 years ago)

Post #1033 Bally drop targets on the classic stern, even mix and match. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #1958 Star Gazer podcast episode link. Posted by DRDAVE (4 years ago)

Post #2587 Link to 3D printed parts available from HHaase. Posted by HHaase (4 years ago)

Post #2590 Link to 3D printed parts by Swinks, available at Shapeways. Posted by swinks (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mombo-number-5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1193 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Local posted a Facebook pic of a folded up Nine Ball he had just picked, had multiple offers for 2500ish just off that.
Personally I'd like a Catacomb
Edit: it hadn't been cleaned in years but was in good condition

I would bet you watched a pretty nice Catacomb go by eBay here in Minnesota. A pinball flipper friend of mine found that, paid 50 bucks for it and $50 for a Dracula I ended up with. I tried to buy that off him in the worst way but no dice, all I did was strengthen his resolve to see what it would auction for. Ended out at $3500ish. He mailed it to somebody in California, so that cat has $4G's into one. If that helps in pricing I don't know, I think I just wrote that a Catacomb costs between 50 bucks and $4 Grand.

#1194 5 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

I have some project sterns to sell:
Big Game: Complete game, decent backglass (some red flaking) and cabinet, Playfield has lots of planking and wear. $500
Stars: Decent backglass and playfield, cabinet has been painted a solid blue, boards are missing; otherwise complete $500
Nineball: Decent backglass and cabinet, playfield has typical wear in ball rack inserts, boards are missing. $1200 SOLD
Magic: decent cabinet and playfield. Backglass is flaky. Complete, boots and plays. Good plastics. Lite project $600 SOLD
Located in southern MN. Preference to a buyer that will take the lot.
PM for pics and questions.

It seems you have 2 left a Stars and Big Game, If you can get them up close to the Twin Cities (I am actually in Stillwater) I would buy them off you, send me some pics and you will have an easy deal. Thanks, Tim Hoppe, Stillwater, MN

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mombo-number-5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-1980-sterns-quicksilver-stargazer-seawitch?tu=mombo-number-5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.