IMG_3355 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 10.08.59 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_2237 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2236 (resized).png
IMG_2235 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5334 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #227 Various gate tips. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #269 Hi quality thoughts from Cotton about inlanes. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #279 Playfield touch up tips. Posted by klr650 (5 years ago)

Post #309 Stern inserts suggestions. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #310 Seawitch gate flap solution. Posted by frunch (5 years ago)

Post #1033 Bally drop targets on the classic stern, even mix and match. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #1958 Star Gazer podcast episode link. Posted by DRDAVE (4 years ago)

Post #2587 Link to 3D printed parts available from HHaase. Posted by HHaase (4 years ago)

Post #2590 Link to 3D printed parts by Swinks, available at Shapeways. Posted by swinks (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#596 5 years ago

Hey folks!

I’ve recently started building my own Orbitor 1. Thread here:
https://www.pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/orbitor-1-a-scratch-build-reaching-for-the-stars

I’m glad there are new speakers I can use for the cabinet as I need ALL the hardware.

Are there any options for the transformer and other items? Also can anyone provide great pictures of the backbox for me?

1 week later
#635 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

I put new drops on my Trident and they don't drop worth a shit! I tried tightening the springs tighter and tighter 3 times. So all this time I should have been trying to loosen them?

Yes! tightening them would make it so they are less likely to drop. The tension keeps them latched. You want the ball to hit them and knock them backwards so they slide off the ledge and drop down.

1 month later
#865 5 years ago

Looking for the spinning bumper assemblies on Orbitor 1, or any parts and pieces, I'd even rebuild a broken one.

Any and all help appreciated!

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for complete OR partial spinning bumper assemblies. Doesn’t have to work, I am willing to completely rebuild a broken one. Finding TWO of these is impossible. My Orbit...”
2019-06-23
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 325 times

#869 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

How fast do these bumper assemblies spin. What RPM? Would it be possible to buy a couple of high RPM motors, machine some brackets and machine the bumper part from hard rubber?
What about a motor from a Skil Saw. They are high speed with fast start up. They are continuous duty motors. And they have a threaded shaft.

They have an optic assembly on the underside that senses when the ball impacts the bumper and slows it down. I'd have to double check the RPM, it's a bit complicated, unfortunately

#870 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I pm'd you with some collector (hoarder) leads and some Facebook groups to try. Good luck.

I saw this and my PM must not have gone through, thanks!

5 months later
#1738 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I’ll get new pictures for ipdb and such and a rom dump once I get this together and cleaned a little but it’s not going to take much.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is utterly incredible! This is one of those “completely whacky” novelty game designs that I am extremely eager to play!! And thank you for preserving the ROMs!

Side note, since I’m here:
I am in need of more references for my Orbitor 1 build. Is there anyone would could possibly take high quality pictures of metal supports that the flippers mount to? Even better if you’re not in a hurry, I could borrow one of the metal supports and have my metal fabricator build extras, since apparently they are non-existent.

#1753 4 years ago

This one has been a real haul for me today 350 mile one way through NY/NJ/PA. Or the most enjoyable Trek. Been working this and cue for awhile. Glad they both worked out at the same time.
Came with a few extra boards [quoted image]

And you didn’t stop and say “hi”?!! Unbelievable! You could’ve come and shared fond memories with the godforsaken Checkpoint you passed along down the line that ended up with me :b I’ve almost finally got it working!

If that board haul comes with a VSU-100 I call dips!!!

1 month later
#1912 4 years ago

Hey folks, so I’m still building my Orbitor 1. I’m using an old transformer and rectifier from the M-100 series since I couldn’t find any M-200’s lying around. I’m told it shouldn’t be an issue.
My question is does anyone have an example of how to wire in the inline EMI filter and does it matter which one I get? I just need to finish this to finally do my first boot up and test this Orbitor 1 and see if I’ve actually done it right!

#1913 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Stern made two styles of lockdown bar receiver assemblies. The early ones, like Dracula, may or may not have the ball and socket type of receiver. The later Sterns replaced the ball and socket with a slotted type of receiver.
If you have a slotted type of lockdown bar, you may be in luck.
Stern/Data East used the same style of lockdown bars as found on the classic Sterns form Ali and on. My DE Robocop lockdown bar will fit on all of my Sterns.
If you have the slotted style of lockdown bar this receiver should work OK.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-6881-00
This is a DE lock bar that works with that receiver. I don't know if this is wide body or not. Pay attention.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-5757-00
Pinball Life also has the slotted receiver.
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-front-molding-lockdown-bar-receiver-assembly.html
If you do have the ball and socket type of lockdown bar and do not wish to change and if you really want a ball and socket receiver, your best way to source this part is put up WTB ads, or watch Ebay. Be caeful with Ebay; Lots of sellers will not know the difference.
Or in general, just get ready to beg.

Quoted from bluespin:

Try this site and if you don’t see it listed email him.
http://www.jtamusements.com/store/

Wow this is an awesome help, I’ve been pulling my hair out trying to find a Stern widebody lockdown bar and receiver. Orbitor was their last game so you’re saying a Data East one may work?

#1915 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

All Sterns from Ali and on used either the narrow body or wide body lockdown bar. Both styles of bars have the same part number for the part that is spot welded to the underside of the lock down bar. So, if you want to get nutty you can lock any Stern wide body bar you have onto a narrow body cab since they both have the common receiver part spotted on.
Both Stern style bars lock onto to my Data East Robocop. And my Robo bar fits all of my narrow body Sterns.
It makes sense. Chicago Coin morphed into Stern Electronics which morphed into Data East.
Gary Stern wisely kept his Stern tooling and passed it to his new DE company.
So I’m guessing real strongly that the DE wide body lock bar will lock down onto your Orbitor.
But is a guess. So if it does not work you are on your own.

I’m talking about the actual piece that accepts the lockdown bar. The metal part of the cab with the latch is the receiver, yes? The lockdown bar with the tabs beneath it go into the slots on the lockdown bar receiver and you secure that with the lever, or whatever Stern’s had. I need both the bar and the metal receiver that attaches inside the cab above the coindoor

#1919 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I understand. You are wanting the lockdown receiver. It is in the back in this pic. The two Stern bars for narrow and wide both have the same part number for the copper colored bar receiver. The black lockdown bar is the very same as the Stern narrow body with different part numbers.
All 3 of these bars are interchangeable. Other than you are not going to place a narrow body bar on wide body cab.
[quoted image]
Call Pinball Life and ask if the 500-5757-00 wide body lockdown bar will fit into the 500-6881-00 receiver. If they say it will fit then your search is over.
https://www.pinballlife.com/data-eastsega-widebody-front-molding-black.html
[quoted image]
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-front-molding-lockdown-bar-receiver-assembly.html
[quoted image]

Okay, I appreciate the clarification, and I hope it didn’t seem like I was coming off as condescending! I was trying to be as concise as possible since I wasn’t terribly sure myself if that’s what everyone else calls it. I appreciate the help very very much and I will buy that lockdown receiver from PBL if they verify it fits.

#1925 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I am looking at your Ebay auctions. I am looking specifically that your transformer. The Stern MPU-100 pins used a 16B-3 transformer.
All Stern MPU-200 pins used a transformer with the part number of 16B-6. There is a Bally transformer, 122-125 that will work as a replacement for the 16B-6. You list your transformer as an AS-2518-18. This is a Bally part number and I do not know if this transformer puts out the correct power for a Stern MPU-200 game. You were having some problems and I am wondering if this transformer could have been a contributing factor.
I don't know which Bally pins used this transformer. I'll need to do more research. Maybe someone here will know the answers.

Quoted from canoncitypb:

This number is not the transformer number. It is the number for the rectifier board that is shared between classic Sterns and Ballys. The transformer didn't have a number other than the 37-8014 on the paper. Other transformers I have seen have a number stamped on the body. This transformer didn't have that number. The voltages worked perfectly. I purchased a new rectifier board (which I have since used in my Stars machine as that board blew) and I used a universal Alltek mpu board from another of my machines. Everything worked on the machine. I got the correct voltages at the transformer and at the rectfier board and at the solenoid driver board (with another replacement), and at the replaced MPU. My issue was I didn't want to pay to replace all of those boards considering the condition of the rest of the machine. The light board had some issues and the sound and speech boards weren't working.
The transformer still has the original wiring and will work well with anyone's Bally or Stern of that era.

Did this get sorted out?? I have a Stern M-100 rectifier and transformer and I’m trying to figure out how to wire a new line cord into it and I don’t know how nor do I see anything on pinwiki about it.

I’ve been told they’re interchangeable between M-100 and M-200 so any help would be appreciated. If they are truly not interchangeable I’d swap my M-100 for anyone’s M-200.

Thanks!
Also do I need to use the EMI filter?

#1961 4 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

It’s got a wide open 3-spinner layout, lots of targets to hit, the unique slings and scoops and a great sound package. And of course, a great backglass.
I still think QS is the better game, but with Okaegi’s rules, or even better, Scott Charles’ rules it really shines.

I’m not familiar with either of these, how do I learn more?

#1968 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Yay, I'll finally be in the Stern club soon!
Bout time, considering how many of my boards are in your machines.
-Hans

Finally! Welcome aboard!

1 week later
#2003 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Stern made two styles of lockdown bar receiver assemblies. The early ones, like Dracula, may or may not have the ball and socket type of receiver. The later Sterns replaced the ball and socket with a slotted type of receiver.
Stern/Data East used the same style of lockdown bars as found on the classic Sterns form Ali and on. My DE Robocop lockdown bar will fit on all of my Sterns.
This is a DE lock bar that works with that receiver. I don't know if this is wide body or not. Pay attention.
If you do have the ball and socket type of lockdown bar and do not wish to change and if you really want a ball and socket receiver, your best way to source this part is put up WTB ads, or watch Ebay. Be caeful with Ebay; Lots of sellers will not know the difference.

Quoted from cottonm4:

I understand. You are wanting the lockdown receiver. It is in the back in this pic. The two Stern bars for narrow and wide both have the same part number for the copper colored bar receiver. The black lockdown bar is the very same as the Stern narrow body with different part numbers.
All 3 of these bars are interchangeable. Other than you are not going to place a narrow body bar on wide body cab.
[quoted image]
Call Pinball Life and ask if the 500-5757-00 wide body lockdown bar will fit into the 500-6881-00 receiver. If they say it will fit then your search is over.
https://www.pinballlife.com/data-eastsega-widebody-front-molding-black.html
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Bad news, Mike confirmed that the Data East/Sega lockdown does NOT fit, and that the new Stern Receiver will NOT accommodate the old Stern lockdown.

However he just happened to have an Orbitor 1 Lockdown Bar! So it’s a win, just gotta locate a Classic Stern receiver still, none of the usual suspects, I’ve been suggested by helpful Pinsiders, have them. They’re extremely elusive.

#2009 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Am in the nine ball club. Does anyone know if there is a playfield for this? I don’t need it but with my quicksilver and soon meteor about to get a new play field I will want to do nine ball.

Probably have to beg for that one next, although I thought CPR or someone had it on their “awaiting preorder” list since they needed a certain amount committed.

#2014 4 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

Can someone with an Orbitor game help me out please?
I'm working on the two larger backbox cards.
There are parts of the text missing from the scan I received.
A photo would be great.
It doesn't have to be perfectly straight, just readable.
Attached is a the card I need to see...
Thanks,
Peter
http://www.inkochnito.nl[quoted image]

I’m pretty sure mine is perfect and I can take a picture/scan of that, in return can you get me pictures of all the papers staples to the inside of the game cabinet? Someone ripped all mine out

#2031 4 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

Can someone with an Orbitor game help me out please?
I'm working on the two larger backbox cards.
There are parts of the text missing from the scan I received.
A photo would be great.
It doesn't have to be perfectly straight, just readable.
Attached is a the card I need to see...
Thanks,
Peter
http://www.inkochnito.nl[quoted image]

My cards inside the backbox are different and specifically say “Orbitor” on them. Here is a picture and if these are correct or some other version the factory was shipping, I can scan them for you.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2035 4 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

This Game Adjustment card is a different card.
I could use a scan too, thank you.
And the size of the card would be appriciated.
I'll add this to the file I'm working on or as a seperate file.
The other two cards I already have.
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Stern/Stern_SS-series_12D-162-1_Ground_Return_card.zip
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Stern/Stern_SS-series_12D-154-1_Self_Test.zip
Peter

According to my amassed references from Orbitor 1 pictures across the web, the large card you are looking for was stapled in the bottom right.

A59714E8-59B9-4419-9B9F-9EB935ECA3B7.pngA59714E8-59B9-4419-9B9F-9EB935ECA3B7.png
#2063 4 years ago

Anyone want a free catacomb Backglass?[quoted image]

It’s a wall hanger for sure

#2093 4 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

Agreed. That isn't a Stern receiver.

I will third that notion, it looks like what I bought from a collector hoping for it to fit Orbitor, it did not. I think they're old Williams lockdowns truthfully

Side note: Does anyone have a recommendation on a speaker to put into my Orbitor 1 build? I just wanna buy a new one and not sure what will work

1 week later
#2169 4 years ago

Just got word, my Meteor project is on its way here! Can’t wait to see what turns up!

#2181 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I own Meteor, the drone never goes away. It's supposed to be there. It gets higher and higher pitched the more you score. It can't be shut off, that I am aware of.

One can see how this “feature” could easily be mistake for a bug!
“No no not the normal obnoxious drone, the other drone!”

#2195 4 years ago

Hey Classic Stern fans, I’m looking into remaking the impossible spinning bumpers for Orbitor 1.

I have created a forum post here and would love feedback!
I truly believe other owners could benefit from this. Please let me know what you think

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-orbitor-1-spinning-bumper-replacement-interest-check#post-5196672

#2233 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

My first classic stern, Ali, is in the house. Anyone have a part # for this flipper button switch? I want to order from pblife or marco. Thanks![quoted image]

I might have a spare, what’s it for?

#2240 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Quoted from cottonm4:

I do not completely understand. Pinball Life sells DE lockdown bars. And they don't have any receivers to fit the DE bars they sell? I'm glad you scored yourself a Big Game--Orbitor 1 lockdown bar. And none of the receivers they had will fit?
On the left is my Nine Ball bar receiver. One the right in my Data East Robocop bar receiver. They are the same.
BTW, From Ali and on, Stern produced two lockdown bars. One bar is for the narrow body pins such as Seawitch, Quicksilver, etc. And there is the wide body lockdown bar for Big Game, Cheetah, Freefall, and I feel safe in saying Orbitor 1 will use the same lockdown bar.
Pinball Life is selling DE widebody lock bars and narrow body bars. I would think that one of the receivers Pinball Life sells would fit the DE bars that are selling. But who knows?
[quoted image] [quoted image]
This is my Nine Ball lockdown bar mounted to DE Robocop.
[quoted image]
This is my DE Robocop lockdown bar mounted to Nine Ball.
[quoted image]
This is my Big Game lockdown bar mounted to Robocop.
[quoted image][quoted image]
These all cross fit.

cottonm4 you were right sir! I finally received my Data East lockdown off a Pinsider parting out a WWE and it fit the Orbitor 1 bar perfectly. No idea why Terry thought they didn’t fit.
8FEB9AD2-3E6D-442C-A5CC-03C783408BEF.jpeg8FEB9AD2-3E6D-442C-A5CC-03C783408BEF.jpegB5CCD93C-7914-4DAF-BB61-F6E6A5A320C7.jpegB5CCD93C-7914-4DAF-BB61-F6E6A5A320C7.jpeg

#2242 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Glad it all worked out for you.
Please do us all a favor and contact Terry with the non-debatable information you now have.

I already told him, but I will submit the photos too

#2254 4 years ago

Cheetah is widebody. That bar isn’t.

The Data East lockdown bars will work fine. Original Stern lockdowns are basically impossible to find. Use the DE one and pray one day an original will show up

#2261 4 years ago

We went over this before. I bought the Data East receiver off a WWE and I had a classic Stern widebody lockdown bar for Orbitor 1 and my data East bars were interchangeable. Literally scroll up just a few posts.
They are identical and they will fit. Cotton made a HUGE post about how they are all interchangeable. I even emailed Pinball Life and explained it fits perfectly, I guess Terry either doesn’t believe me or hasn’t updated the site since then. They DO work. Trust me because I literally just bought them and they’re all interchangeable

2 weeks later
#2321 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I love those plastic bases. You can wire up with a Molex connector, remove the pop assembly and make perfect adjustments at the kitchen table and then reinstall.

Which Molex connectors do you recommend? I want to do this to all my Stern/DE games

4 weeks later
#2401 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Want to sample a 3D printed one?

Count me in, both meteor’s I have are missing it as well. Seems like an odd part to rob...

1 week later
#2434 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Tricky Stern is right.
I am in the slow process ( I just love spending money) of installing molex connectors for the switches and coils for the drop targets. That way, you just unplug the DT assembly at the molex and undo the four screws that hold the DTs to the play field.

I may have asked this before and forgot but I wanted to do this preemptively on the Orbitor 1 (just waiting on my MPU-200 to get fixed) so that if I ever have future issues the molex will be a godsend. Which ones were the proper ones to use? Again, apologies if I asked this previously.

Also I have 2 meteors I’m restoring and of course the 3 other MPU-200’s I have are all bad. Who’s a good person to send them out to??

1 week later
#2478 4 years ago

Better[quoted image]

Whoa where’d you get those?? Those coils look snazzy and the links look brand new! I’d love to buy a few pairs!

#2495 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

What's a stern widebody lockbar in good shape worth.

I woulda sold my soul for that thing a few months ago. They’re so hard to get

2 months later
#2733 4 years ago

I’m trying to figure out if possible the Data East Secret Service transformer 010-5002-00 could possibly be subbed into a Quicksilver for a 16b-6

#2752 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

we do silk screen shirts and clothing. For plastics and stuff like that we UV printer and full laser cut/router we can cut things to shape

I’ll hit you up for sure!
I just officially picked up this lass!

411DD35F-D55C-46B0-A1F0-32C83E27F95B.jpeg411DD35F-D55C-46B0-A1F0-32C83E27F95B.jpeg
2 weeks later
#2830 4 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

As long as we’re posting purdy stuff. Freefall had a sh*t ton of stuff to rebuild and shine up. My fingers and elbows are tired too.

Do you guys tumble all these metal parts? I want to get my stuff shining like that and I can never achieve it! Time to buy a tumbler...
What media do you use?

I have a wire wheel but I find that usually goes too crazy and I start chewing stuff up or it’s too difficult to hold.
Maybe I’m doing it wrong.

Quoted from cottonm4:

You need a buffing machine $50..00 at Harbor Freight plus cloth polishing wheels, and 2 kinds of buffing compound. And a workbench to mount it. But time is money

Oh boy... yet another machine for the bench

#2851 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The whole point of owning a tumbler is not to buy replacement parts

What size is recommended for pinball parts?

3 months later
#3417 3 years ago

Posted this in the Seawitch club but cross posting because I find this very interesting.
Anyone know what’s up with these very different plastic posts?

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I ran into something odd.
Just finished cleaning my old wall-hanger Seawitch and cleaned all the posts by hand.
I just realized the posts are totally different than the ones on my personal game, and even seawitches I see for sale.
Can anyone shed some light on the reason or origin of these strange posts?
They’re actually bright blue using white LED light but they show up red with incandescents! How neat.

46760A5B-D9BA-4D1B-8D59-E7EAEF8F922D.jpeg46760A5B-D9BA-4D1B-8D59-E7EAEF8F922D.jpegD114662A-CA65-4A0D-9461-82A60E48E92F.jpegD114662A-CA65-4A0D-9461-82A60E48E92F.jpeg
#3423 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ones a tall and ones a short, often used on games of this era. Those aren't Stern posts though that I know of, but I've never owned a Seawitch.
Tall can often go holding up the plastics, with the shorts underneath....or all talls like slings.

Obviously I know what the short and talls do!! But I’ve never seen the ribbed ones before and noticed most seawitches don’t seem to have them.
Were they more common on a different Stern game, or was this something an operator could get from Wico for a quick swap?

I truly don’t think this whole game was swapped by an operator so I think maybe at some point at the factory they used the ripped posted briefly

#3427 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Note: back in the day... Two manufactures
Made ribbed posts for the pinball companies.
1) Parts for Bally
2) parts for Williams
1a) Bally ribbed posts---- cone shaped hole in bottom of posts
2a) Williams ribbed post --- straight #6 hole through posts.
1b) Bally posts part #C-952-7 "long" #C-951-7 short.
2b)Williams post part #03-7491-9, #03-7491-10,#03-7491-11 [all 1-1/16" tall]

Quoted from cottonm4:

They are Williams posts, I think. I don't know which pins. They are tough to wax around.
https://www.pinballlife.com/pbl-300-0050-00-xx.html
[quoted image]

Thank you both! I appreciate that a ton.
Anyone interested in these?
I don’t even need them

1 week later
#3435 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hmm...never though of laying a machine down that way. Now I have no idea if my replacements stick out!

I’ve got Orbitor laying down, easier to work on it and take the playfield out with it on the floor and legs off.

3 weeks later
#3499 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have communicated with Kerry at Mantis. This morning I sent him a sample sling lever. Now we wait and see what he says he can do and for how much.

I’d buy 4 right off the bat as backups for Seawitch and Meteor. Maybe a few more in case my grail stern shows up one day!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 42.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 10.00
Machine - For Sale
Spring Grove, IL
$ 300.00
Cabinet Parts
Fantastic Pinball Inc.
Cabinet parts
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
Boards
Troxel Repair
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 31.00
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Crystal Lake, IL
$ 3.00
Hardware
20eyes
Hardware
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tempe, AZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-1980-sterns-quicksilver-stargazer-seawitch?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.