Pinside_forum_6864620_0 (resized).jpg
20240412_202742 (resized).jpg
20240412_202714 (resized).jpg
Pinside_archive_84_21371 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7930847_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7961451_3722489 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7933786_0 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #227 Various gate tips. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #269 Hi quality thoughts from Cotton about inlanes. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #279 Playfield touch up tips. Posted by klr650 (5 years ago)

Post #309 Stern inserts suggestions. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #310 Seawitch gate flap solution. Posted by frunch (5 years ago)

Post #1033 Bally drop targets on the classic stern, even mix and match. Posted by cottonm4 (5 years ago)

Post #1958 Star Gazer podcast episode link. Posted by DRDAVE (4 years ago)

Post #2587 Link to 3D printed parts available from HHaase. Posted by HHaase (4 years ago)

Post #2590 Link to 3D printed parts by Swinks, available at Shapeways. Posted by swinks (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drdave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago

Depends on if they are projects, generally working but needing shopping out, restored, high end restored.

Lots of variables.

I do know a Quicksilver in Maine with blown out playfield, not working and needing lots of love went for $3k for reference.

Quicksilver and Stargazer command slightly more than a Seawitch as they made less of them and they both are slightly better players than Seawitch.

Quoted from Mitch:

Dont see these come up too often. What's the going price for these titles.
Quicksilver, stargazer, seawitch

#14 5 years ago

The top 5 players for me anyway are:

Quicksilver
Star Gazer
Stars
Nineball
Seawitch

Quoted from Whysnow:

I got to be honest. I think Star Gazer is the only one worth picking up. Great to play and art work is great!
I think 9-ball is the best player of the bunch. I would probably take meteor over QS and seawitch; would def take Stars over all of them.

#15 5 years ago

And the best bonus countdown EVER goes to Quicksilver!

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Had a 1981 Iron Maiden. Rare for a reason. Beautiful game, but man, it sucked donkey balls!

Agreed on the IM. I aquired 2 gorgeous condition examples a few years back. One being HUO. Sold both shortly after (for very good money because of the rarity and condition) The title just didn't feel complete and the game play didn't play nearly as sweetly as Quicksilver and the rest of the top 5 Classic Stern pins.

#95 5 years ago

Interesting factoid: Iron Maiden and Stargazer design and mechanics done by the same guy: Brian Poklacki

Brian only has 4 machines to his credit. Hypnox (never produced) and Que (6 made), Star Gazer (869), Iron Maiden (1200 approx)

All his designs were very unique to say the least. Only one of them was a hit and then only/mostly after its hey day in the arcade: Star Gazer

#99 5 years ago

The wide body Sterns were hit and miss.

Great: Cheetah, Big Game, F2K

Not so great: Iron Maiden, Viper, Split Second, Orbitor 1, Freefall

But hey so were the Ballys but to a lesser extent.

Great: Paragon, Embryon, Hot Doggin
Not so great: Future Spa, Space Invaders

#105 5 years ago

Nice Classic Stern lineup you've got there. =)

I'm tempted to set up all 10 of my Classic Sterns for a Stern only lineup for a while since I own a bunch of Ballys and Gottliebs from the same era and usually end up throwing them in the mix.

If I did set up all 10, it sure would be a sweet looking and playing lineup:

star gazer, quicksilver, nineball, f2k, ALI, quicksilver, big game, stars, stingray, seawitch. =)

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Two Quicksilvers?

Yes. 2 of them. One will be for sale soon. =)

#110 5 years ago

Had a Nugent....restored it up...played it for a month..sold it. Very few early Sterns make the grade I've found. Stars is THE shining star of the early Sterns. =)

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

I remember playing Split Second at Pinball Expo back in 2004 and it would put you to sleep. It was that bad. Not long after I bought a few NOS wired Split Second playfields at nearly giveaway prices. Someone asked me if I was going to make a Split Second from parts? I said, "Hell no, but look at all the flipper assemblies and drop target parts!". This was way before anyone had thought about making any repro parts for classic Stern.
I really wanted to like Viper, had a chance to buy a real nice one years ago but I just couldn't get into it. I almost bought the game for the backglass alone, that is one sweet backglass.

Agreed on that Viper backglass. Still have the NOS framed one I bought from Ted Estes years ago.

#125 5 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Trident is another good early Stern. Pretty easy with no drain on the left, but it's a good layout and ruleset.

Agreed on Trident. Especially with the home rom. =)

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

That's funny... I assume most people didn't pass enought time on Iron maiden and Viper to really appraciate it.
I have both in my home and you have to understand the rules and the game need to be tune all right to enjoy it. I don't think many poeple past enought time on iron maiden to appreciate...

I found the biggest fail for Maiden was the "Delay of Game" factor. Same goes for most of the 1981 Sterns. The ball would drain, count your bonus...then waiting....waiting...game might say something...then serve up the next ball. Catacomb, Orbitor 1, Freefall, Split Second, Viper and Maiden especially suffered from this.

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I sold my Stern Stingray recently when I picked up a Bally Strikes and Spares....wish i hadn't.....

I've got a NOS field waiting to go into my Stingray. I'm hoping it's as fun as Stars....but I don't think it will be.

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Nice collection! If I'm ever in Phoenix I'll give you a buzz and you'll have to invite me over to play. State law.

Same goes for me. My brother lives out there. I'll bring you a 6 pack of you favorite beer for my entry fee. =)

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I know this has been brought up before but when does it stop being a restoration and become a new build?
You have an original back glass. I have a repro.
You have original plastics.. I have repro.
You will need repro pop caps as do I.
You are going to install a repro play field, as am I.
You have an original Stern cabinet, as do I. Except my cab is a sacrifice Dracula which is an original Stern cabinet.
All play field parts will be shopped and replaced. New flippers. New coil stops. etc.
When does your original SG become a builder? Repro play field + repro back glass + repro pop caps + repro plastics.
And then say you sell your old worn play field to someone who will restore it and put it back together. What will that guy have?
Which machine will have the most value? The one that looks closest to original? Or, say one with highly polished stainless lock down bar and polished rails as opposed to a machine with the rails and lock bar regrained to look original?
Obviously, the documented mint condition unmolested pin would be worth more than all of the others but by how much?
Let me dial my shoe phone. I'll call Agent 99 and see if she has the answers

I would say: The one that plays better. As that is of paramount importance vs looking nice. If you have both, then you really have a sweet copy!

#163 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

There was a Cheetah up in Michigan that sold on Ebay not too long ago. It was rough. No back glass. But it had a blue cabinet instead of black. It looked like it would be a pretty pin when cleaned up.
I'd like to have a Cheetah but I have no more room.

The blue cabinet has the better prototype roms. Much better sounds. Although the Green cabinet is better looking. The better sounds win out!

#165 5 years ago

Trident and Hot hand had that crappy sound board like the rest of the MPU100 had. Sounds of late 70's digital cash register comes to mind.

Very few chime games from Stern but when you find one, they sound great! The only manufacterer to use a wooden box as the chime box. Others used plastic. The wood gives the Sterns their special chime sound. Stern cime games are few: Memory Lane, Stars, Pinball, Stingray.

Had a chance to play a decent "Pinball" and wasn't expecting much. Was pleasantly surprised with it as it was one of their very first efforts.

Quoted from cottonm4:

I'm a sound set junkie. Most of these classic Sterns we are discussing here have the sounds that jazz me. Big Game sound set was a hit from day one. Nine Ball has some cool sounds. Catacomb took a bit to grow on me. And there is Seawitch, screaming witch that she is. Dragonfist has a nice sound set. After living with these sounds it is hard for me to go back to chimes like Trident and Hot Hand.
If I had the room, I would like to have both an Ali and a Meteor. But both pins, especially Meteor, has that humming sound that drives me nuts. With Meteor I guess it is supposed to be a Meteor crashing into Earth. I know Meteor looks like a blast to play but that humming....
Bally's sounds were..ahh... interesting, I suppose. Look at this rare 326 unit Bally Voltan. Beautiful game. But what is it with those Bally sounds? They make a great looking pin seem mediocre.

And Gottlieb had a catalog of strange sounds that I just cannot wrap myself around. Here is Genie. Beautiful game to look at but those sounds...

#166 5 years ago

My restored Cheetah with NOS Bill Davis cleared playfield and prototype roms with green cab went for way north of that.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

i was offered one for $1200 cdn about 6 months ago

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from terrapinmark:

Brian, thank you for the beautiful Nine Ball. Plays great. Love my Stern Magic. The last game to ever leave my collection.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I had a Magic many years ago and it did nothing for me game play wise. But your copy sure is pretty! =)

One of the prettiest Stern playfields.

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from n1teowl:

I'm sure it did. I've got the ROMs installed on mine that don't allow the bonus collect over and over. It makes it way more fun to play.

I had those roms too but opted for the prototype roms given the choice. The better sounds especially the bonus countdown is worth it.
Just set the game up steep and that shot is not nearly as repeatably doable.

#197 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Anyone that thinks any classic Stern is a better playing game than Fathom is living a lie. Remember, rare does not always equate to good. I love the classic Stern machines but c'mon man... we all know how any why they were made. There is a reason that back when these Stern machines were available they did not earn as well and were cheaper machines to purchase, compared with Bally and Williams.

True the build quality nod goes to Bally of the day. But the think out of the box playfield design, drop targets that sweep instead of brick, smooth flow vs chunky/clunky...nod goes to Classic Stern. Prof in the pudding....My Fathom has been off legs for the past 2 years in favor of my Stars in its place.

EBD however is bolted to the floor as is Paragon

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but I just can't get over how the shots in Seawitch are not properly lined up with the flippers. That right orbit area is a dumpster fire.

What impedes that right orbit shot is that thin flexible metal "gate". I've seen someone mod it to a curved metal rod gate with spring instead as the original was missing. I think it helped that shot a lot.

#211 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have a Cliffy gate, too. I tweaked it. I put a reverse curve on. It helped. All I'm saying is that I think that metal strip needs to be about one inch longer to provide a little more tension.

Got a picture of how you have your Cliffy reverse curve set up in the game?
Thinking I need to get this for my Seawitches.

Yes my Classic Sterns are like rabbits. They multiply. =)

#266 5 years ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

What are the new rules for Galaxy? I have one and I am in the process of fixing it up. I had to make mine hardest rules, no extra ball. It was too easy. Also changed inlanes. Not so easy to roll over now. Good bump and nudge practice. [quoted image]

Yes I'd love to see what the new rules entail Bill

And love that Gottlieb style in lane feature/mod you did to Galaxy SR23!

#276 5 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

I have a similar issue on my Quicksilver. I was considering bending the wire guides forward a bit but didn't know if the issue might also be thelped if I can source some thinner flipper rubbers?
As for your other question, it looks like my post holes are a bit closer to the outlanes as per your Catacomb drawing (see photo)
[quoted image]

Sweet looking QS playfield you have there! Looks like a NOS with auto clear?

2 weeks later
#336 5 years ago

Just finishing this one up for those who expressed interest. I have someone with first dibs. PM me for more pics details.

DSC04213 (resized).JPGDSC04213 (resized).JPGDSC04216 (resized).JPGDSC04216 (resized).JPGDSC04217 (resized).JPGDSC04217 (resized).JPGDSC04219 (resized).JPGDSC04219 (resized).JPGDSC04223 (resized).JPGDSC04223 (resized).JPGDSC04228 (resized).JPGDSC04228 (resized).JPG

#338 5 years ago

Hey great to hear from you John! Glad the TAFG is doing well too. =)

I have a nice Galaxy mostly populated playfield that I plan on selling locally as it is too expensive to ship. It would be a fantastic candidate to clearcoat as it looks like very low plays on it. Take care and if I make it out to your area anytime. I'd love to come by and say hi and check out the rest of your collection. =)

Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hay,DrDave,nice work as always! I sure could use your talents on my classic Stern "Galaxy"I wonder why no one has done a new pf for Galaxy,there are many of them out there!!TAFG still the anchor of my collection:)Good to see your work! Have fun.B safe!!!!

#340 5 years ago

A few more pics

DSC04229 (resized).JPGDSC04229 (resized).JPGDSC04233 (resized).JPGDSC04233 (resized).JPGDSC04234 (resized).JPGDSC04234 (resized).JPGDSC04235 (resized).JPGDSC04235 (resized).JPG
#342 5 years ago

Just checking interest. I already have someone with first dibs.

#348 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

$6200 is asking price on it.

Where did you get that number from Mitch? As it certainly wasn't from me.

Perhaps you are thinking of a different QS?

#391 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

While I have everybody's attention..............Let's talk Stern Wide Bodies: Big Game, Cheetah, Flight 2000, Freefall, Iron Maiden, Viper, Orbiter?
Actually, they are not so much wide bodies as they are large bodies. They are in a class of their own. The play field glass on the big ones measures 45 5/8 x 24 5/8. The small ones (seawitch et al.) measure 43 x 21. The ratio of length to width on the big ones is 1.85. The ratio on the smalls is 2.04. Think in terms of a tiny Elton John (Captain Fantastik) standing behind an oversized pinball machine. Stern large body.
My short 2-3 years messing around with my Sterns has taught me that the dark colored play fields are hard to see the ball sometimes; There is too much reflection; This would be Big Game and Dragonfist. On the flip side of the coin, Seawitch and Catacomb are relatively light color play fields and reflected light is not a problem, for me, anyway.
Here is the pitch. I would love to have a PDI/ Invisible play field glass for my Big Game. They are not cheap. But to get one, Joey at PDI says I would have to buy 5 minimum. I can't afford 5 of them; I can barely afford one.
I'm looking for 4 other large body Stern owners that would want to partner up and split the costs for an invisible play field glass. I know it is a long shot but if you don't ask you don't get a date.
Anybody?

I may be interested in 1 or 2 PDI for the Stern widebody.
**Also be very careful with Stern playfield glass.** The lockdown bar receiver lip sits too close to the glass causing it to easily scratch when taking the glass out or in. You need to carefully lift the glass while moving the glass so it doesn't scrape against it.
The easy fix for this is to pound the tip of a bamboo skewer into both of the plastic channels the glass enters into. This makes the glass elevated a few milliliters enough to clear the lip with out too much effort/caution when removing/installing glass. And no more **SCreeeeeecchhh!** =)

9 months later
#1958 4 years ago

I'm sure most of you love or at the very least love STARGAZER as I do. =)

A podcast treat awaits you in our latest Podcast #6 where we talk everything STARGAZER!

George and I talk in length about this most excellent game and it's history as well as the other Classic Stern titles the artist and designer for Stargazer accomplished during their run. AND this time around, we properly capture the sounds of the game in all its glory! We even play a few games and add colorful commentary. =) Be sure to hang on to the very end for a special easter egg. Did someone say Stern Junk? Blasphemy!

And for those left wanting on our Quicksilver episode, We also go back into that one in an addendum episode (Episode #5.1) to get all it's sounds recorded the way they should be heard up close and personal as well. =)

Accessible via any of the links below:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-classic-pinball-podcast/id1469743456
https://www.breaker.audio/the-classic-pinball-podcast
https://open.spotify.com/show/6JGvAzDFwCSJUwwWgBMCDd
https://radiopublic.com/the-classic-pinball-podcast-WR95kj
https://overcast.fm/itunes1469743456/the-classic-pinball-podcast

Pics of my STARGAZER below.

Happy Flippin' and listening,
David
pinballdoctor.com
DSC05016 (resized).JPGDSC05016 (resized).JPGDSC05017 (resized).JPGDSC05017 (resized).JPGDSC05018 (resized).JPGDSC05018 (resized).JPGDSC05019 (resized).JPGDSC05019 (resized).JPGDSC05020 (resized).JPGDSC05020 (resized).JPGDSC05021 (resized).JPGDSC05021 (resized).JPGDSC05022 (resized).JPGDSC05022 (resized).JPGDSC05023 (resized).JPGDSC05023 (resized).JPGDSC05024 (resized).JPGDSC05024 (resized).JPGDSC05025 (resized).JPGDSC05025 (resized).JPG

#1967 4 years ago

Yes indeed. That looks like it was destined to be a Catacomb early on then scrapped it for DF.

#1972 4 years ago
Quoted from Classics_Master:

Hey guys, just noticed something interesting on my original Quicksilver backglass... I noticed that the “Match” wasn’t lighting up, even though the lamp is good and on. The reason why is the masking for the word Match on the glass isn’t transparent? Are they all this way? The Match is also located in a black area near the green, where it would be very hard to see anyway. Early production glass? Thought you all may want to check on your quicksilver machines and Let me know if this is the same with all of them. (I’ve attached some close up pics of the Match from the back of glass for reference) thanks![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Some I have come across have the same issue: The match is grayed out so it won't show when back lit. I think this is in the minority of Quicksilvers though and maybe the ones with the grayed out are factory seconds.

Added over 5 years ago:

But more likely as others have stated, it was for entry into markets where winning a game wasn't allowed.

#1991 4 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

Anyone wants to convert some mpu100 games over to chimes LMK and I'll look at the software

Dracula, Trident and Wildfire could use the chime treatment.
So glad Stars was made with chimes instead of that glorified cash register MPU100 sound board

1 week later
#2032 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

In their September 2017 newsletter Cpr announced that they were about to produce Seawitch playfields. They also announced that they were looking for good examples of the following so they could start producing these titles:
Nine Ball playfield
Star Gazer playfield and backglass
Stars backglass
Today Seawitch is in the Boutique zone gathering interest. Since johngreatwich already sold a lot of Star Gazer playfields they’ve probably given up on that title. John is almost ready to ship Seawitch so I doubt that title will make it out of the boutique zone to normal preorders.
If you’re interested in getting Nine Ball made by Cpr I suggest that someone ask how many people in the Nine Ball forum are willing to buy one, and then email Cpr to see if they’ll do a run.

I'd rather see Mirco make these as they hit it out of the park with Quicksilver already. Their color match is spot on as well as the quality of the wood and clear coat.

#2033 4 years ago

Speaking of 1977 - 1984....

We talk about the Golden Age of arcades (late 70's early 80's) in our latest Podcast. These arcades were Bally and Classic Stern nirvana with a sprinkling of Williams and Gottlieb.

FUN & GAMES rt9 Framingham, MA during this period was essentially a kids night club experience that we thought would never end!

My friend Paul and I discuss in detail the arcades of our youth including Fun And Games (Framingham,MA) Dream Machine ( Worcester, MA) and Funspot located in Laconia New Hampshire.
We also talk about Missile Command and what some clever MIT students did to increase profits for the arcades in the area.
Differences in play Bally vs Stern.
Be sure to catch the end of this episode's Bonus feature: The Arcade Rite of Passage!

Accessible via any of the links below:
1980 Fun and Games Framingham (resized).jpg1980 Fun and Games Framingham (resized).jpg5670995583_0e6520b465_o (resized).jpg5670995583_0e6520b465_o (resized).jpg5670995641_9f1c8331b4_o (resized).jpg5670995641_9f1c8331b4_o (resized).jpg5671561282_93ce739597_o (resized).jpg5671561282_93ce739597_o (resized).jpgfngentrance (resized).jpgfngentrance (resized).jpgfunandgamessign (resized).jpgfunandgamessign (resized).jpg

#2040 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Mirco and quality dont exactly go together. They have major issues with clear coat chipping. Most jjp potc are rippling and chipping around posts and now Wonka is doing the same thing.
Mirco is crap hope someone else makes them.

I have had opposite results. My Funhouse playfield they did years ago is still holding up great and still looks and plays like new.
I expect the Quicksilver I bought from them more recently will perform the same.

#2092 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Doesn’t look like a stern receiver to me.

Agreed. That isn't a Stern receiver.

4 weeks later
#2295 4 years ago
Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

And, for anyone interested, here is a very (very) short video of Nugent with chimes - https://photos.app.goo.gl/BKi7xL9qng28HYya6. Never heard Nugent with an SB-100 sound board, but I know it's just as awful as every other M-100 game. Thanks again for making this happen, Scott!

That is fantastic! And they said it couldn't be done. Way to go Scott!
Now for the rest of the -100 Sterns that need the chime treatment. =)

3 years later
#8485 1 year ago

Cool story here with how Keith Elwin was inspired by several Classic Stern titles to come up with his design for Bond 60th.
Bond 60th plays like a Classic Stern while Pulp Fiction plays like a Classic Bally. Great seeing old school influences in newer games.
We talk with Keith about his very early years and how he got started with pinball as a youth playing and fixing pinball and arcade games as well as all the 70's and 80's classic titles he played as well as the very early pinball tournaments prior to pinball tournaments being a thing around the time when Twilight Zone first came out:

The Classic Pinball Podcast #102 Keith Elwin

Downloadable here:
http://pinballdoctor.com/the-classic-pinball-podcast/
https://podbay.fm/podcast/1469743456
Accessible to stream via any of the links below:

Enjoy!

David
https://www.youtube.com/@pinballdoctor/videos

#8495 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFixin:

I haven't even read all of your posts, but I see corrosion on the pin with the red-white wire. I would repin that entire connector, and probably replace the entire housing as well.

If that is the wire in the J5 connector you are referring to, that metal on the pin looks like it is reflecting the shiny green mask of the PCB, not corroded.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 33.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 42.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 400.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 169.00
Machine - For Sale
Spring Grove, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 169.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 1,199.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drdave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-1980-sterns-quicksilver-stargazer-seawitch?tu=drdave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.