Chances are good. Right now time to work on new projects is limited. I am hand assembling everything still and I can hardly keep up with what I am currently doing.
For the SB100 I finished the schematic about a year ago and did the board layout over 3-6 months back. It is a rough layout that needs tweaking for sure. Also pretty sure there is going to be some surprises and revisions needed. There was so many schematic errors in the original SB100 drawings I am not sure I have found them all.
For those taking notes... here at the errors on the SB100 schematic identified so far (some of these discovered by others and I thank them).
- Q1 emitter (top of C18) is connected to +5V VDD (schematic does not show any 5V connection)
- U6 Q output is pin 3, not pin 13 (the flip flop in the sound effect section)
- Pin 25 on the J1 connector (reset line) is not connected to anything (rev C-1)
- U19 (LM556) power pin is not connected to VCC, it's connected to +5V VDD (from the 78L05)
- R11 power is connected to +5V VDD
-inconsistent 5v labeling
-4013 U9A P6 "channel one set" not drawn anywhere. Probably gnd (yes?)
-U6 is connected to +VDD, not +VCC
-R3 and R7 are connected to +VDD
Rough board layout rendering attached...sb100 top render (resized).png