Topic Stats

• 3,817 posts
  • 254 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 minutes ago by gonzo73
  • Topic is favorited by 135 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,225 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0028 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0030 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0029 (resized).jpeg
7526F078-1B7A-455F-8346-2BC38C51F830 (resized).jpeg
starsplas01.jpg
stars01.jpg
september-homepage2020.jpg
FCBA5F6C-29FD-4B41-B6E8-8D560D3F3B2B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200905_163714329 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 7.17.41 PM (resized).png
20200907_104320 (resized).jpg
galaxy spacer post (resized).png
20200819_121335 (resized).jpg
A7408 (resized).jpg
IMG_4265 (resized).JPG
IMG_4260 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3817 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 77.
#3801 5 days ago

Nice! And one step closer to a Stingray pf

#3802 3 days ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

Answering the galaxy flipper questions:
- mechs are original ("type 1" style)
- it's possible they're bally bats. Owner said they were Stern replacements, but I'm not sure where they came from. The "type 2" replacements on my meteor are definitely smaller, but would only make up about half the difference.
- repositioning the entire mech seems like a good idea, I didn't know how much play was available there. Long-term I think the machine will eventually get a new set of mechs, so I might wait until then just to put fewer holes in the playfield.
- machine is on location so I won't see it for a few days (hopefully). I'll take more pics this weekend.

Here is a better picture. I also checked my flippers and PN is correct. Maybe I need thinner rubber?

Note: CPR Galaxy playfield would be great.

7526F078-1B7A-455F-8346-2BC38C51F830 (resized).jpeg
#3803 3 days ago

I have an older Williams that had huge flipper hop on one side, I seem to remember the lower two connections went into tee nuts so I slotted the metal rail a bit and used slim rubbers to get it flush.
If the guide uses wood screws I'd probably just fill the old holes and move the the whole thing up a hair.

#3804 3 days ago

Cut a slight slot in those added clear plastics for adjustment. They aren't original anyway so you're not hurting anything.

#3805 3 days ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

Here is a better picture. I also checked my flippers and PN is correct. Maybe I need thinner rubber?
Note: CPR Galaxy playfield would be great. [quoted image]

Beehive looks to already have a prototype done so I would suspect they will be running them soon.

#3806 3 days ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Beehive looks to already have a prototype done so I would suspect they will be running them soon.

If they do.....I’m going to have keep my Galaxy forever for how much I got into it. Great game though.

#3807 3 days ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

If they do.....I’m going to have keep my Galaxy forever for how much I got into it. Great game though.

They do.

https://www.beehivepinball.com/product/coming-soon

Good old fashion way of screen printing as well, scroll down you can see the test ones.

#3808 3 days ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

They do.
https://www.beehivepinball.com/product/coming-soon
Good old fashion way of screen printing as well, scroll down you can see the test ones.

Looks great!

#3809 3 days ago

As your attorney, I advise you to buy a classic stern.
I finally did! Purchased a mint Galaxy last week. My techs got it at his house tracking down a bug. So wont land for a while. But I'm psyched for my first REAL Stern.

#3810 2 days ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

Note: CPR Galaxy playfield would be great. [quoted image]

I think your ball guide is mis-located. Some good straight on pictures you ld help to see.

#3811 2 days ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

I would be in at $20 for a single kicker/pivot pair.
I would buy two pairs for the one game I own right now. If I thought these would not be available long-term I'd probably buy another two pairs for some future game.
I'd probably be willing to pay a bit more if necessary, but I wouldn't buy spares.

Kerry sent me an email today regarding the sling shot kickers. His first attempt has failed. He did not elaborate. He says he will get back to them in a couple of weeks.

I imagine he will be rolling this problem around in his head reaching for a solution.

#3812 1 day ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I think your ball guide is mis-located. Some good straight on pictures you ld help to see.

I have new plastic set and one of my ball guides doesn’t seem to fit right, I have to push the plastics up to get it to screw in :/ should I slot the holes or just push the plastics

#3813 23 hours ago

I just bore the holes out a bit.

#3814 19 hours ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I have new plastic set and one of my ball guides doesn’t seem to fit right, I have to push the plastics up to get it to screw in :/ should I slot the holes or just push the plastics

How about giving me some pictures so I can see what is going on?

#3815 19 hours ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

How about giving me some pictures so I can see what is going on?

IMG_0028 (resized).jpegIMG_0029 (resized).jpegIMG_0030 (resized).jpeg
#3816 9 hours ago
Quoted from northvibe:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you, but it would help if they were screwed into position so I can see what is going on.

#3817 4 minutes ago

Success! My tech found out the credit switch had been improperly wired! It was messing with the dip switches and turning off the sound.
He's gonna put in new flipper coils, and Bob's your uncle!
Gonna pick it up next week.

Very happy Message from the Freek Kingdom.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
There are 3817 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 77.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside